Harry Styles // Fixed

You sighed as you rang the bell of a flat. You heard some footsteps inside, and then the owner of the flat opened the door slowly. The man was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a baggy white shirt.

"Hello." He said.

"Hi Harry." You said. "I'll be back tomorrow at 10:00 a.m."

"Okay." He said nodding. "Said good-bye to mummy."

Your three children, the oldest being 14, the middle one 12 and the little one seven kissed you on the cheek and said good-bye to you and they walked inside the flat, your ex-husband looked at you, like if he wanted to tell you something.

You flashed him a small smile as you turned around to leave, every time you saw him made your heart shattered.

"Y/N?" He called.

"Yes?" You said, turning around to face him.

"Wouldn't you like to stay? Just for lunch?" Harry asked you.

"I, uhm, I don't think that's a good idea." You exclaimed, he sighed.

He turned around but stopped, he stayed in the same spot for a few seconds until he finally made up his mid. He sighed, turning around and closing the door as he chased after you.

"Y/N?"

"What?" You snapped, you were waiting for the lift that was taking forever to come.

He stayed silent for a bit. Not knowing what to say. You looked into his green eyes, which was a mistake, you fell in love with him because of his eyes, you got lost in those eyes. Then before you knew it, he crashed his lips against yours. Kissing you passionately, like never before. You kissed him back but then you came back to your senses and pushed him away.

"What are you doing Harry?"

"I love you, Y/N!"

"Stop it!" You said as the lift finally came.

"I do love you." Harry said, stopping you from getting on the lift. "Can't-Can't we try again?"

You stared at him in shock, tears filling your eyes. You shook your head at him.

"It's been five years Harry!" You exclaimed. "You were the one that wanted the divorce, the one that stopped loving me, I always have loved you."

"I made a mistake." Harry said, with tears in his own eyes. "I want to be with you and the kids, please Y/N, I promise this time will be different."

"I..."

"Please?"

You didn't answer him, instead you crashed your lips against his. You hadn't kissed him in five long years and you missed it terribly. You two broke apart after a couple of minutes you turned to look to your side and saw your three children, watching you with their biggest smile ever.

Harry and you extended your arms and the three of them ran towards you, and the three of you hugged, like a real family.