A late chistmas special that i should have posted earlier

//oops this is late

"Dear god, it's Christmas already? How long have we been here? For the love of God..." Tony groaned as he got out of bed, might as well get going early in the day so that he could wish everyone well and get his pranks ready early on.

Once he was up and ready, he slowly looked out the door and checked for any of the infamous Christmas traps, but there were none, he was safe this time it seemed... For now that was.

"Okay, time to get going, Jarvis! Turn on the coffee machine in the main meeting room for me!" He declared, and just like that, the second he entered the room, there was coffee ready for him.

No one was up yet, so he sat alone. Loki was usually up by this hour, but he wasn't today. Tony felt like checking on him, but at the same time he didn't want to intrude on him or anything.

Things were different ever since the two of them had their moment, Loki trusted him at that point, they were comfortable with one another.

Nothing had happened yet, but Loki was eating now, he was healing bit by bit, things were starting to look up at last.

Tony was just glad he was alright.

"Morning fury, merry Christmas!" Tony whistles and waved as he walked by, fury just nodding in response.

Then it was Steve, the two exchanged a manly pat on the back and had a coffee together, it was good, he was a good friend.

Then it was Clint and Natasha, the two were literally linked together, both wearing ugly Christmas sweaters, they went well together, they really did.

Then came banner, the two had a long talk about the culture of Christmas, shared a drink, all the basics.

But still no Loki.

Tony sighed, pacing the halls, where the heck was that guy? He had to be somewhere, but he was nowhere to be found. Come on...

There was a sudden sound of footsteps and tony looked to the direction of them to see Loki waking down another hall- there he was!

Tony rushed out to find and speak to him, but he was gone when he looked down the hall, leaving him with an egging feeling to check Loki's room. Something weird was going on here.

"Stark, why are you in my room?" Tony jumped about ten feet in the air when he was busted, Loki behind him, but this only please tony.

"Well, there's the reindeer! I thought you were hiding or something!" He laughed, Loki just looking at him.

"I was busy, I have something to give you. I was taking my time to craft this."

Tony raised an eyebrow, watching as Loki opened up his hand to reveal a small sculpted ring, one that looked like asgardian materials.

"It is customary for one to give a gift to another on this day, is it not?" He spoke, Tony taking the ring and looking at it long and hard before slipping it on and grabbing Loki, kissing him on the lips- so that's what he was doing...

"...merry Christmas, you dork."