The other girl was yelling at Blue to stop, before he yanked away, the red head was sucking in screams while the other cusses venomously at Blue. 

My eyes widened to the size of saucers. 

"You can't do that!" I yelled at him as I stomped over to him, with every intention of yanking the belt away. 

I reached my hand out to snatch it away, but he grabbed me instead, his eyes glowing from his mask. "They are trying to take you, Katrina. He wants you so desperately that he sent professionals! The kind that can take fucking third degree burns like fucking champs, and not pass out. He is trying to take you from me, I can't even take you home, because he'll just get you there. He is after you and I cannot figure out a motive or a reasoning. I can't keep you safe, we have no real leads except these two, so if I have to shove a hot rod up her ass in order for her to talk, I will" he growled. 

His eyes were wild, like an animals. He was running on pure instinct here, because in that moment I knew he was frightened. He had never had to protect someone before, and for some reason he felt responsible for me. 

I looked at him hard, before I saw it. That little crack in his exterior, that little tucked away page. I saw the real Blake, and I just knew he was lying. 

My brows furrowed. 

His little Notebook speech was a sham, which kind of hurt, not going to lie. 

My eye narrowed at him, before suddenly the door was thrown open and in rushed two bulky men with guns. 

He gave me a dangerous smile before quickly tucking it away and shoving me behind him. I stared at the back of his head dumbfounded. What the actual hell?

I looked at the two men who had guns, they had kicked down the bathroom door and were now standing idle to the side waiting. 

Then walked in a shameful blast from the pass. I winced as Francisco's eyes traveled and stopped on me, his narrowed as he looked down on me. 

"Well if it isn't little Miss Vin Diesel" he growled, so much for him loosing his memory. 

I scratched my chin with an anxious chuckle, "You remember-"

"Yes! I remember you, you crazy bitch! You ran me over! Twice!" he growled.

I raged at being called a bitch, so what, I hit him once or twice, the first time was a complete accident. "I apologized!" I yelled back.

"You said something about 5,000 points!"

I smirked and looked at Blue, "It was worth at least 10,000 points he went flying over the car" I snickered thinking back on the ordeal. 

Blue looked at me, and I saw his lips twitch towards a smile as he rolled his eyes and turned back towards Francisco. 

"Shut up you dumb whore!" Francisco hissed from across the room. 

It was in that moment that I realized what an truly ugly being that skinny little Italian monster was, and all I wanted to do was rake my nails down his face while I laughed. 

"Says the man who's pants are so tight, he just passed a prostate exam!" I hollered back pointing at him from behind my safe zone, aka behind Blue. 

Everyone's eyes snapped to Francisco's tight pants, even the girls. His guards tried to control the twitching of smiles on their faces, but it was too late, the damage was done. It was plainly obvious that Francisco had small ball and a smaller pool stick to match.

He glared Hade's hell at me, before he relaxed his face and lifted a little blue vile from out of his pocket, "I heard you were looking for something" he snickered as Blue and I's eyes zoned into our whole reason for being here.