Asking for a #

(so this might work with just anybody even if they have a girlfriend/boyfriend :)  
ps. its worked for me ;) so your welcome 

i glace over and i see a really cute guy staring at me even though he's laughing with his girlfriend he's always looking over at me. 
I lean over againsgt my mom and i whisper to her
Hey mom... do you see that couple over there? 
Mom: yeah i do?
Me: well that guy... keeps staring at me  If his girlfriend gets up to go anywhere i'm gonna go sit by him. 
Mom: are you sure he's looking at you?
Me: yes mom! ive saw him look at me a couple of times throughout the whole time we have been here... oo... i think she's getting up! i'm going!
*his girlfriend gets up and goes to the bathroom and i rush over and he smiles as soon as i sit down* 
Him: did you notice me? 
*i laugh* 
Me: yeah. but isn't it kind of rude that you are looking at me while you have your girl here?
Him: well... our relationship isn't going very well ... 
*his girlfriend walks back to the table* 
Her: who the hell is this? someone your cheatin on me with Blake? 
Blake: no sweetie.. i haven't seen her  in awhile she's a old friend of mine *he winks* 
*i get up* "sorry i was just going" 
Blake: hey! what's your number? i dont think i have it
me: ********* is my number oh and i go by lexi now instead of alexis.
Him: oh well hi then lexi.  i'll test you tonight?

*i laugh and i nod and go back over to my mom and i sit down and i smile big* 
"aaaaaaaannnnnnd she scores... he lied to his girl... and said i was a old friend of his..." * i giggle* 
*i wave as they get up and he shouts* 
Blake: HAVE A GOOD NIGHT LEXI!
*i laugh* "oh lord"  
*his girlfriend grabs his hand and pulls him out of the resturant*

Orr you can be the one to have balls and ask them their number.... either way.... :) 
sorry this was a personal story... next one will have kian and jc in it i promise :) 

aaaand by the way... i still talk to him till this day :) and he's single now :)