Chapter 8 Are you raising yoir voice at me?!

Chapter 8

Rosalie stood there dumbfounded "My fathers brother? Aren't I what's left of the angels?" Christopher chuckled "No my dear and you mean you and Elena ? Why yes I know of her being your sister. Trying to hide protect her? Bold move my dear."

"But Jor-El said I was left then Elena too ." Rosalie and. Christopher began circling each other in the living room. "Jor-El? That fool is wrong. There are more of us alive still that you think." The small angel grew more and more scared "Mother? father ? Who's all alive?"

Christopher liked how she was interested in who of her family is alive "Father, your fathers two sisters, I am of course ha ha! Some pathetic useless angel girl and who else? Two other men. Right! Your mother!" He said with a laugh as if her mother is a joke. Rosalie decided to forget that.

"Elena why is she different? Wings of a hawk?" She really wanted to know why. Christopher sighed then explained "Way before you were born, us ' the fallen' were on the edge of going to war with the Thanagarians. Instead of war we made a treaty with them. As a gift they gave us this young young Thanagarian really light brown hair with stains of orange color.

"Green beautiful eyes. Long beautiful wings of a hawk. Soft pale skin. Those curvy big hips. Perky big breasts." He went on and on about the woman. Rosalie could tell for his love for the woman. "You loved her..." he snapped his head over to Rosalie "but you couldn't have her why?" The male Angel gritted his teeth getting angry thinking of It.

His hands balls up in fists "She was a slave gift to the king your father. He kept her locked up in a prison cell an when he was angry or had sexual thoughts he took it out on her. His sex slave. She was or is at least twenty five years younger than him. She was child soon after and had a little girl with angel wings like the king. That was you."

"The king wasn't happy. He wanted more children. Soon after you she was with two but died in her weak condition. The King was mad released all his anger on the poor girl. She had another child but that was her last. Elena was her last. The slave can not breed any more children. Elena got more of your mother than you so she has the hawk wings."

Rosalie sighed 'wow that's horrible' her head popped up "Wait if you were all alive then why were Elena and I sent here?" Letting out a quick growl he knocked over a glass cup "When our world was being destroyed you and Elena were put in pods separate. Unfortunately one of the guards who didn't like us set them to land here on earth but don't worry your father took care of him."

"What does my father want? His daughters? To be a family?" Rosalie crossed her arms angrily in front of her chest raising her tone. Christopher walked over to the woman angel standing taller than she didn't to him smirking "Yes and No. He does want to see his daughters since I apparently brag to much and because two angels of 'the fallen' await for you with Elena in marriage."

Rosalie freaked out "Hell no! Maybe he should have taken bigger care of his daughters and what did he do pick them? We don't even know them! How old are they?!" She was worried where was Kal-El ? She really needed him before she broke. Christopher didn't like her tone and his hand flew up to her throat "Are you raising your voice at me? Your uncle?"

His grip on her throat lifted the small woman off the ground a couple of inches. She spit on his face "Screw you and my father!" His grip tighten on her throat. Her hands were on his arms trying to get him off but instead he saw the diamond ring "What is that?! The Kryptonian asked you ??? Why?!"

"Because I love him you monster!" She yelled taking her right foot and kicking him as had as she could in the balls. Christopher let go of her letting her head hit the table and hold on his man part. Rosalie gasped for air immediately crawling as fast as she could to the bedroom. Seeing Rosalie trying to escape he grabbed onto her ankle throwing her against the wall hard making a hole.

Falling against the ground she blinked quickly to have a fist hit her. "You know your father will kill that Pathetic Kryptonian when he finds out of this LOVE between you two. If you ask me it's disgusting!" He said pulling Rosalie with her hair up onto her feet. Desperately she tried push his hand away wishing one of her neighbors called the police or Kal-El. Able to stand on her feet she punch him in the face then did a front kick sending him through the glass doors into the bedroom. She charged over there quickly sending kick after kick to him until he used all his strength backhanded her through the window outside falling until her angel wings flapped hovering over the street below her. The older male flew towards her sending them both through the Daily Planet building.

:O o damn ! So yeah! I hope you to loved this chapter because I did! Learn more about the fallen and the sisters. OMG they knocked into the Daily Planet Building :O about the Thanagarians no hawk girl is not their mother and it's not true I just made it up so yeah! I'm changing Elena to look like Anna Kendrick! Before she was this random teenage girl and I love Anna so yeah'! Please comment my friends ! There's like only two three people commenting Btw thank you for that you guys are awesome! So let me know what you think. I love you ALL!