Take me away

Okay sorry but didn't have time to proof read whoops my bad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary's pov
I heard the alarm clock ring I looked at it and got up and threw it out the window. "Evil being" I shouted out to loud I guess Cuz Francis came in with only his boxers.

I couldn't help but stare "enjoying the view" he said "Turn around" I said. He than turned around "hmmm I've seen nicer butts so no I am not enjoying the view" I said.

He glared at me "Can you please tell me why you were shouting" he said. I was so bored I wanted to play with his mind a little "Will this man came in and he tried to take away my virginity so than I wouldn't get married" I said faking the tears.

Died puppies died puppies "poor puppies" I muttered crying "what did you just say about puppies" he said. "I meant to say why me I was so scared but than I looked at his face and he had a nice face" I said thinking about died puppies I burst in tears.

Poor puppies "Than you came in and he got scared and-and the worst part is" I said. He looked worried "I didn't get his number" I said bursting in tears.

He rolled his eyes and left the room I got up from the bed and wiped the tears away. And started to giggle I think I might like it him being her.

I got up and put on my earphones and started to play a "Pocket of sunshine". "Take me away, Take me away" I sang along some one put there arms around my waist. I got scared and looked up it was Francis.

He took the earphones away and whispered in my ears "If you want I can take you away" I looked up at Him and heard a knock come from the door. I ripped Francis's arms from my waist.

I went to open it and saw it was Jake i smiled and whispered a plan to Jake he smirked and nodded.
"Oh come in Francis I would like you to meet my boyfriend Jake" I said trying hard not to gag. At the word Boyfriend ewww.

Jake smiled at me and put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks I whispered in his ear. "I swear if your arms go anywhere downer than my waist than your dead" he laughed "I love you too love" he said.

Francis looked angry and jealous "Well hi um prince Francis that's prince as in a royal" he said. "Well nice too meet you but I think me and my girlfriend would like some alone time" he said shaking hands with Francis.

Francis was angry "Oh of course oh and don't you love birds do anything I haven't done........... in these 3 days" he said hiding his jealousy with a smirk. I did get jealous he sleeps with girls I knew it I knew it.

He left the room "See I told you he was a player I told you" I said taking his arms away from my waist. "Yeah but come on us guys we have this thing called um..... how do I say it um.. we have to get um..... okay yeah we just do it okay" he said.

I laughed men I thought "So girlfriend" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Look jack I mean we're friends and I want it to stay like that it was just a joke I was playing with Francis" I said.

He laughed "I'm so sorry but I got myself a girlfriend" he said did I just get rejected. "Did you just reject me" I said holding my heart in a dramatic way and falling on my bed.

"To be fair you rejected me first" he said "Touche" I said. I took his arms and me and him walked downstairs my father came and greeted me.

"Goodmorning princess" he said kissing my cheeks "And good morning jack" he said shaking hands with Jack.
"So where is Francis" my father asked I shrugged "I don't know and I really don't care" I said.

Me and Jack kept walking to the dining room me and him were talking and waiting for Francis and father. Later on my father and Francis came in Francis came and sat next to me.