What happened

"You will never escape." Echoed in your head until you woke up in your bed...
'It was a dream???' You thought shocked. Your phone buzzed, you checked to see what it was, it was Harley... "Hey...its me I have been waiting at the restaurant for 2 hours and you haven't showed up yet...I'm just gonna go...bye" read the text.
"Oh shit!!!!" You yelled. You texted her back saying "holy shit I'm so sorry I fell asleep!" You were panicking! Did you just blow your chance with Harley?
5 minutes later you got a text from Harley saying "oh well sorry I'll text you later..." She said obviously upset with you. "Harley" you texted. No answer "I'm so sorry!" No answer.
You tried everything but no reply.
"What have I done..." You had tears in your eyes.
It's been 3 weeks since she has texted you. You feel like she hates you now
You send one last text trying not to cry "Harley please it's been lonely without you...I'm sorry and I love you..." you knew she wasn't going to text you but you still sent it anyway. 1 hour later you heard a ding on your phone "I love you to." It read... You were crying. "Please I want to hear your voice" I texted.
"Ok" she said. I heard the ring and it was her. " Hello" you said excitedly.
"I'm sorry" Harley said. "Why?" I said
"I-I haven't been texting you for a long time!" She yelled. You were listening to her talk about how she was doing something wrong. "It's not you...it's me I was the one who forgot the date!" I said almost crying. "I-I had a dream..." You said. Harley was listening. You told her the dream crying. "I'm sorry Y/N I wish I would of texted you back" "can I come over please" you said crying. You heard a little chuckle "sure" you hung up the phone and hugged your pillow.

To be continued...

Hey guys omg I ran out of ideas
Btw you can request what you want next.
Love you peace out💜