When You Meet

Before I start the story here are what done stuff means
Y/n = your name
S/n = sisters name
H/c = hair color
Ok let's start

                       Y/n's pov

It was a Friday afternoon, I just finished school and I had to get my little sister S/n a present it was her birthday the next day. I saw a toy store and went inside and looked for something she would like. I saw an awesome art set! It was perfect for her.
I went to the lady at the cash register
And said "How much is this?"
The lady was reading a magazine and looked up at me with a glare.
I took a step back. "Ok...so how much is this?" I said "15 dollars" the lady said annoyed. I took my money out of my wallet in my back pocket and got 15 dollars. She took my money and gave me my sisters new art set.
When I was walking out of the store I was thinking about 'is she going to like it?' 'Does she already have one from a previous birthday?'
As I was thinking to myself I ran into some girl about my age (you can choose ur age btw) we fell on the ground and looked at her. She was REALLY pretty!
She had beautiful blue eyes and golden blonde hair in pink tails. "I'm sorry! Are you ok?!" I asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine, are you?" She said
"Yeah. Sorry I ran into you"
I realized all her paper she had was all over the ground. I helped her get her papers back in order. Your hands touched each other's and we blushed.

                       Harley's pov.
When we blushed she had the cutest face EVER! "Hi I'm Harleen Quinzel, but you can call me Harley."
she smiled at me and said her name "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you!"
I blushed inside when she smiled
It was so cute! I got one of my papers that I didn't need anymore and wrote down my number. "Here, call me some time, maybe we can hangout or something?" I said "yeah that sounds great! See you then!" She said
'I know that we are going to be best friends! And maybe even more then that."

To be continued...

Thx for reading
Sorry it took so long I mad the story than it didn't save it for some reason and I didn't have time
Btw I made this at 2 in the morning

Thx Harley❤️