Your First Date

Y/N pov

Its our first date... I'm really nervous. I went to my car and started the engine i drove to the place we wear eating when i saw Harley. She was beautiful, she had a red and black dress and her hair was in a bun.
She looked at me and smiled and ran to me and gave me a hug. "Hey sweetie, how are you?" She said. I smiled "Hey Harls" (thats your nickname for her) she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a table.
"Hello, I'm going to be your waiter tonight, now what would you like to drink." Said the waiter. Harley and I looked at each other "umm...i would like F/D" (fav drink) i said. "I will have what shes having" said Harley "Yes mammas." The waiter left. Harley and i looked at each other awkwardly. Our drinks came  and we ordered. We where eating our food when Harleys phone rang. She looked at it and gasped "Oh no..."

"What...whats wrong" i said concerned. "Im sorry i have to go!" She said standing up. She ran out of the restaurant "Hey wait!!" I screamed. I ran to after her about to cry when she stopped and looked up. I looked up with her... And what we saw we will never forget.... "Run...." She yelled "What??" I said "RUN!!!!" She yelled all i hear after that was screaming then i fell and then it was black.....

To be continued....

OMG sorry about that cliff hanger i hope you enjoyed this story!!!

Harley❤️