Chapter 26 Graduation day!!

Začít od začátku

I turned to my mom and she gave me a proud smile.

"I'm happy that my daughter is going to college" my mom said I walked up to her and gave her a kiss cheek.

"I love you mom" I said.
"I love you too" she said.
"I don't want to leave you and dad" I said but then I remembered something.
"It will just give me and your dad some alone time" she said wiggling her eyebrows.
I laughed and then said.
"Hey I'm going to go look for Brianna" I said.
I grabbed Alex's arm and pulled him away from my dad but said a quick sorry to my dad.

"We need to look for Brianna" I said Alex put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest.
"Fine but after can we have some private time" Alex asked.
"Of course what's your plan" I said.
"It involves a lot of kissing" he said.
"Hmmm I'll think about it" I said.
"But first we need to find Brianna" I said he groaned.

I found her in a corner making out with Blake.
I cleared my throat they pulled away.

Brianna looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Aren't you going to see mom and dad?" I asked.
"Grandma and grandpa are here" I said.

"No I'm good right here" she said stubbornly. I rolled my eyes.
"What's going on with you?!" I asked, she walked up to me and got in my face.

"Nothing! You will figure it out one day" she said satisfied. She grabbed Blakes hand and walked away. Blake mouthed a 'sorry tell you later'. I nodded and walked away.

O'well I knew what she's mad at I just don't believe it.

"Hey are you ok" Alex asked. I nodded in response.

"Do you wanna go home?" He asked I nodded.

"We are having a celebration party tonight you wanna go?" He asked again and for some reason I couldn't speak. I could just nod.

"Stop giving me these answers! Talk" he said in a loud-whisper.
He breathed in and out.
"Sorry can you say something? Please?" He asked. I finally found my voice and smiled at him.

"Yes, yes, and maybe! If you catch me!" I said running as fast as I can I ran into the hall way hearing foot steps behind me.

I ran into the girls bathroom. I stayed there quietly and heard the foot steps stop.

"You know I'm not afraid to go in the girls restroom right?" Alex said he pushed the door open and I ran into one of the stalls and sat there quietly.

I heard him opening all of the stalls. Now it was my door. I looked up and saw Alex grinning at me evilly.

"Found ya" he said he walked towards me slowly. I got scared for some reason. I squealed and I heard him chuckle.

I put my hands over my eyes and said
"You can't see me" he laughed and picked me up off of the floor.
I felt my back being pushed against the wall.
I took my hands off of my eyes and felt Alex's hot breath on my lips.

I leaned in and we started to kiss. It's kind of weird making out in a restroom, I know you're probably like: what if a parent walks in?!.

I'm sure Alex locked the stall. I think?

We pulled away breathless and started intensely into each others eyes.

"We should go and talk to my parents now" Alex said. I nodded and interlocked our fingers as we walked out. Did did a little happy dance because:

I GRADUATED!!! AND WITH MY TRUE LOVE!!!!!.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know it's been about 4 or 5 days since my last update.

But I have some news
2 more updates!!!
And the sequel info.

Oh and if you guys/girls could check out
@oliveoliviaIK that would be awesome she writes a good book it's called

Normal

I really liked it myself.
Um and thanks for reading and showing me all the support you have been showing me.

Love y'all,
          Peace😘✌🏼️
(Ps Brianna is mad at Lexi but they will make up in the wedding day chapter)