Chapter 1

All your life you have dreamed of the day when you would be free. Free from this prison, free from this planet, free to be yourself. No one knows about what you struggle with every day. No one knows that you're forced to restrain your power or else you'll really be locked away. People look at you and they see the princess of the palace. The princess of this kingdom that you don't even belong to in the first place. But to you, this kingdom is not your home, and this palace is a prison that you can't escape from.

Until the day the First Order attacked.

You could see it happening from your balcony. Homes and buildings were being destroyed, men in white armoured suits were shooting citizens with their blasters. Reckoning, ruining. And they were headed straight for you. Straight for the palace.

You stay in your chambers, but you can hear the destruction happening within the palace walls. It doesn't take long for them to find your room, and when they do you are hidden. As they search the room, you think to yourself. This could be your chance to leave this planet for good. You know these attackers aren't from this planet, and surely when they find what they're looking for they will go back to where they came from. You form a plan of action for yourself. And then you step out so that they can see you.

The men in white armor shoot at you, but you block their fires. You fight back for a bit, to let them know you are trouble. Using the power you've had since you were young, you pull the gun from one armoured man and bash him over the head with it, and he falls to the ground. There's a man in black robes and a hood. He's holding a red light saber, but it doesn't look like the kind you've seen before. There's something different about it. He speaks, his voice is robotic and a bit muffled from the mask he is wearing. "She's useful. Take her to the ship." He says, and the soldiers charge for you, taking you by the arms and dragging you with them.

As they escort you to their getaway ship, you stare at the land you've come to hate fall to pieces. Everything is burnt, broken, crushed. As they take you onto the ship, you glance behind you at the palace that looks the same as the kingdom. You realize that this miserable chapter of your life is finally over. But what you haven't learned yet is that a new chapter of your life is about to begin. And it's going to change everything.