Love hurts .

I remember when my heart broke. I remember when I gave up loving you~ keyisha cole

Bre

I walked into the building Aug holds his rehearsal to see the lights off which was weird because I just got a text message from him telling me to meet him here.

"Aug." I called out, I rummaged through my purse looking for my phone but I stopped when I heard heels clicking. I looked up to see desire.

I let out a breath

"Have you seen August." I asked

"He won't be meeting you here." She said

I quickly turned around to leave. Me and her aren't friends.

I called august only for his phone to sound in the room.

"Why do you have my mans phone." I asked, she smirked

"I suggest you sit down." She said

I thought a million smart remarks to say back but I complied, taking a seat on one of the chairs

"Now you're aware that I really texted you from ant's phone, I suppose." She said

"His name is August to you and now I am." I said

"I call him Anthony every time I moan his name he doesn't have a issue so you shouldn't either." She said

I kept a straight face and smirked a little. This bitch really thought she was hurting my feelings.

"Oh really?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, bitch really. So I think that it's best you let me have him. Its obvious he wants me." she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"And if I don't?"

"Simple, I take him and your dumbass kids. You---"

Before she could get another word out my foot was in her mouth and she was rolling on the floor clutching her mouth, moaning in agony.

I stood up and squatted down to her level, straddling her throwing punches anywhere they could land. She grabbed my hair slinging me on the floor beside her throwing punches at my chest and face. I grabbed the side of her face and started banging her head on the floor beneath us.

"Ahh you stupid bitch!! Let me go." Desire started screaming at me.

I kicked her in the stomach and stood up.

As I was standing up I heard August phone ring. I kicked her twice more and walked over to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Bae you had my phone the whole time?" August asked.

"No this bitch Desire had it. Anyways where you at we gotta talk." I looked over to see Desire trying to get up. I giggled as I watched her struggle.

"What you laughing at? And I'm in the mall, you want to meet back at the bus?"

"Yeah, meet me at the bus." I disregarded his question.

"Ok." he hung up in my ear and I hit redial.

"Wassup why you call back?" he answered on the first ring.

"I love you." I giggled.

"I love you too mama." I looked at Desire and picked my purse, phone and keys up.

I walked out leaving Desire to sit on her ass and wonder if her and Aug could really ever be together.

I put in my headphones and played Bottom of the Bottle.