What a time

Slim thick with cha cute ass~ fetty wap

Chapter by: FearDisloyalty

Destiny in the mm

Sade

As I made it back home all I could think about was Bre yelling at me like I did something to purposely harm De. I understand she hurting but I'll be damned if she talk to me any kind of way.

I walked into the house immediately tying my hair into a ponytail. I slicked my edges down while stripping to put on my sweats and t-shirt. Grabbing my Jordan's, I put them on grabbing my keys and wallet and heading out the door.

I made my way back over to August and Bre's house, banging on the door.

"Mane, what the fuck you banging fa'?" August spat swinging the door open.

"Tell that bitch to step outside. She got allat mouth." I fumed.

"Nah. I understand ya mad and all, but you aint boutta come up ta my crib trynna fight." August stepped outside closing the door behind him.

I really didn't give a fuck what he was saying. That bitch had a lot to say about an hour ago.

"Nah bae. She wanna fight. Lets go." Bre stepped outside closing the door behind herself also.

I walked up the steps grabbing her by her hair, pulling her down the steps. She started taking face shots while I worked my way to get her to the ground. Once I got her down, I say on top of her throwing blows to her face and chest.

"Bitch, don't fucking play wit me. You know how I get down." I kept taking shots until she managed to flip me over pinning my arms down, hitting my face.

One of the guys came and pulled her off of me, as I took the opportunity to finish what I started.

I felt arms around me as I lunged at her. "Let me the fuck go. She wanna pop shit, she can take what I got to give." I started yelling, kicking and screaming whoever has me. "You stupid ass bitch. I'm trying to help you. You always was a dumb ass broad. Real shit."

"Aight whatever bitch." Bre yelled back. "You can let me go, I'm calm nigga damn."

I heard August start yelling. "Y'all out here fighting and my fucking daughta missing. Get y'all priorities straight Bruh. Get y'all asses in the house so we can plan this shit out."

Once we got into the living room we sat on opposite couches. I looked at Bre and realized that I couldn't really stay mad at her. She is my best friend and my sister.

"Aight. Y'all cool?" Chris asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah we good." I said.

"Mhm" Bre mumbled.

August stood up getting ready to talk. "Okay so before we start I have a question Sade. Who was that nigga on the phone?" he turned to me with his arms folded across his chest.

"That was my ex, Sean. He's not really all that dangerous. He just stupid as hell." I shrugged.

"Still can't take no chances. But as for Bey, she simple and scary as fuck, so all I have to do is threaten ha ass. And are we getting twelve in this? Because I aint got time for no shit wit my label."

"Of course nigga. I'on fuck wit them but ill be damned if I go to jail behind a jealous ass bitch." Chris spoke up immediately.

Soon everbody was packed in different cars and on our way to the address given to us. We were going to call twelve when we got about a block over.