Taxis, Old Enemies, and Valentine's Day (Syndisparklez)

Tom rushed into the taxi. It was Valentine's Day, and he was trying to get to Jordan's house. The two gamers had been together for about 6 months already.

Without even looking at the driver, he told the man, "Take me to 4523 Sparkle Drive." All Tom heard, was a muffled grunt that came through the glass.

He started to sift through his bag while waiting for his destination. Tom smiled as he remembered what he got Jordan. Just as he thought about it, his fingers brushed against said present.

He pulled the object out. It was a glass version of the Scales of Justice. Tom also had made sure it was purple, just for Jordan. He knew just how much Ianite meant to his lover, and was sure the Scales would make him smile.
Shoving the gift gently back into the bag, he peered out the window, silently waiting to get to Jordan's house. It must have been twenty minutes before the car suddenly came to a screeching halt. Tom's face flew into the seat in front of him.

Getting ready to mouth all of the curses he could muster, he looked (more like glared) at the driver. Who he saw, made him even more angry.

It was Mot. Mot was the man that made Sparklez wary of being in a relationship. When Sparklez and Mot were dating, before Tom came around, Mot would constantly abuse Sparklez. Whether it be verbal or physical, it made Tom hate the man with a burning passion.

"You fucker!"

Mot seemed to already have figured out who Tom was, and seemed to be expecting his comment.

"Yeah, yeah. I know I messed up and shit. Can you at least give me my money? I have bills to pay, man."

That's all he had to say? It made Tom seethe. However, he realized he couldn't do much at the moment, with the glass panel separating them.

With a scowl, Tom placed the money into the small slit between the panels.

"If I ever see you around anywhere close to me again, you better be ready for a fight." With that, Tom stepped out of the car and started walking up the sidewalk to Jordan's door. He heard the sound of the taxi driving away and refrained from glaring at it.

He put on a smile and knocked on his boyfriend's door. It was no use being in a sour mood, as it was Valentine's Day and he had a wonderful person to be together with.
The door opened up, revealing a sleepy looking Jordan. "Oh, hey Tom!"

Tom chuckled as the smaller man had a slight slur to his voice. "You alright there, Jordy?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, I was just taking a small nap." The two men walked into the house, and sat down on the couch.

"Oh, alright. Well, do you know what today is?" The look on Jordan's face told him that he had no clue of what was special about the day.

"Uh, no?"

"It's Valentine's Day, you sausage!" Tom laughed at the face Jordan was making. It was an expression that said "I totally forgot!".

"Oh no! I didn't get you anything! I'm so sorry, I-" Tom shushed the other man by giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's fine. I got you something, though. I think you'll really like it." Jordan seemed interested in what Tom had gotten him.

Tom reached into his bag and pulled out the bag containing the present. He handed it over the Jordan.

The raven-haired man slowly pulled out the paper that was hiding the gift. When he finally seen it, his face lit up as he pulled it out.

"Tom! This is amazing! I love it so much! Thank you!" Jordan lunged at Tom and gave him one of the biggest hugs that Tom had ever received.

"Glad you like it, Jordy. I thought you would like it."

Jordan gave Tom another kiss, and the two cuddled on the couch. Tom was elated that Jordan was happy with his gift. He was also happy at the fact that Jordan didn't seem to want to quit hugging him.

Turns out that his Valentine's Day ended better than it started.
---
Hope you guys enjoyed that little one shot. I posted it to tumblr a while ago, and I've just been forgetting to put it on here.

I got it from some prompt online, that said to combine these three things (too lazy to write it out, but look at the title).

Yeah. If you want some pretty awesome Mianite things, follow me on Tumblr. I have several collages up. I also put some things up there, before I do here. If you want to (no pressure) it's @ianites-champ

Ye. Let me know if you liked it.