Sparklington

Jordan was scared of a lot.

He was scared of the dark, of evil gods who make you fight the Wither to prove yourself, other evil gods who imprison your best friend, losing people he cared about. The list went on for a while.

But his biggest fear? Having everyone ignore him.

Lately, that's what everyone seemed to be doing.

"Hey," he had asked Tucker, "wanna help with my Blood Magic stuff?"

All he got was a muttered, "No, I'm busy."

The next day he went up to Sonja. "Hey Sonja, want to help me with adding some decoration to the Fortress of Fury?"

All he got was a simple, "no".

As a last resort, he tried to have a simple conversation with Tom.

"Hey, Tom," he had said, making an effort to sound polite, and not intruding.

"Not today, Jordan. I'm busy doing things," was the response he got.

Why didn't anyone want to hang out with him?

He would ask Wag, but he really liked the wizard, and didn't want to accidentally reveal his feelings by ranting to the man.

Maybe he would go visit Wag. Just not to rant, that's all.

As long as he kept his mouth shut, he'd be fine.

So, he made the ten minute trek over to Wag's new tower. He knocked on the door, hoping that the cute wizard was home. About thirty seconds later, Jordan heard the click of the door. He looked up to see Wag there smiling.

"Hello, Jordan! What brings you here on this fine day?" Wag was so polite. It made Jordan blush ever so slightly.

"I was hoping that you could maybe help me with my spells? If you're too busy for me, then that's fine," Jordan muttered the last part with a hint of sadness.

"Of course! I'd be happy to," Wag said, with his adorable smile.

"Why don't you come in, and I go grab my spell book," Wag added.

Jordan nodded and walked in the door. He stood there thinking.

Why was Wag so different from the others? Why did he want to help Jordan, when no one else would? Jordan wanted to admit his feelings, but couldn't gather the courage to.

"Jordan, are you there, buddy?" he heard a voice call out to him.

"O-oh. Yeah," Jordan replied quickly.

"Alright. You zoned out on me for a minute," Wag chuckled, "what were you thinking about?"

"N-nothing."

Wag nodded, and gave Jordan one of his sincere smiles. It made Jordan's heart flutter.
--
For the rest of the day, the two spent the day forging new spells, and helping Jordan to level up.

Finally getting finished with everything, the two laid down in the grass. Jordan was tired from everything happening lately. Wag, being a wizard, wasn't tired at all.

"Hey, Wag," Jordan paused to yawn, "are you scared of anything?"

"I guess so. I'm scared of losing the people I care about the most," Wag replied, looking over at the sleepy Jordan.

Jordan managed to smile, before starting to doze off. Wag noticed this, and picked Jordan up.

"I love you, my adorable little spell-maker," Wag placed a kiss on the top of his head.

Little did he know, Jordan was still somewhat awake. "You've made my day. I love you, Wag," he managed before fully falling asleep.

---------
Hope you all enjoyed this fluffy little one-shot!

I apologize for not updating anything recently. I've been really busy finishing the school year. We had three major projects due at the same time -.-

I also hit a bit of writer's block, too. That's why I haven't updated Champions ;-; Sorry..

I most likely won't update at all next week, as I'm going to WashingtonDC! If anyone one of you has been there, how is it? :3

Anyway, let me know if you enjoyed this!
-Pheniox

Edit- I'm entering this for ianitasparklez 's contest! I didn't get time to write a whole new one-shot, but I hope this works X3 (go follow her, too)