Sneak Peeks!

As an apology for not posting anything, here's a couple of sneak peeks at some one-shots that I hope to get out soon.

---

"Jordan, I have another mission that I have to go on for Dianite."

"Another? That's the third one this month!"

"Why are you so concerned? I have to go on it, so there's no choice."

"But, Tom! I just want you to spend time with me."

"I do spend time with you."

"When? The whole day that you get between missions? That day? The day that you insist on doing more important things than spending time with me?! Tom! I'm at my breaking point here, and you aren't helping one bit. I want this relationship to work; I love you with every ounce of my soul. You just don't seem like you care at all! What do you even do on those missions, huh? I don't think Dianite can request that much of you in such a short period of time. It feels like you're avoiding me, Thomas. Is that it? You just don't want to come home to your whiny boyfriend that only wants you to love him?"

--- 

Is it SyndiSparklez, or do I have something else up my sleeve? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

This one should be out pretty soon. I've been working on it a lot. It's also based off the song "Waiting for Love" by Avicii. 

---

Tucker hummed in delight as he looked over at his beautiful girlfriend. She was absolutely perfect.

"Tuck, why are you staring at me?"

His face flushed red for a moment. "I'm just staring at you because you're so beautiful. You just radiate of a glow of beauty. I'm so happy to have you as mine, and mine only."

Sonja's blushed. "You're such a charmer, you wonderful ass."

Tucker chuckled, "I may have a nice ass, but I like yours better." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my, Mianite, Tucker. You just like to flirt, don't you? I just want a chill day today, anyway."

Tucker smiled. This was his girlfriend. His girlfriend.

---

Holy shit. Lyss has done a ship without Jordan. I am proud of myself xD.

Enjoy these little sneak peeks, and let me know if you like them. Also, feel free to request ships with prompts (no smut you perverts XD)

-Pheniox