Chapter 9

OMG I GOT 165 READS YAY.  Sorry I know that might not seem like a lot but it is to me.

Kellin's Point of View

But now I know I will try anything to get Vic.

Once I got home and laid down I tried to take a nap, so far it was not working. I kept thinking about Vic, I hate that I keep thinking about him and I hate that he has made a huge impact in my life. I just hope he forgives me for being an ass to him. Tomorrow at school I will try to talk to him.

"Kellin honey, come downstairs and eat, you better have a good reason as to why you came home early today!" My mom shouted from downstairs. She didn't sound mad, well at least I hope she isn't. I walked downstairs slowly thinking about what to tell my mom. Should I tell her the truth? I think I should, I have never kept anything from her. Make fun of me all you want. I know some kids at my age are always disrespecting their moms or are always lying to them but I don't do that. I went to the kitchen where the light was on and I found her in front of the stove cooking something. I hope its Chicken Alfredo. I have been craving that for a while.

"Hey mom, look I know what you are going to say that I shouldn't skip school because I am missing out on education but I have a good reason. Please try to understand." I said to her and she looked at me confused, I guess wondering what the hell I am about to tell her.

"Okay, so remember when you asked me what I did when I got lost that one day. Well the truth is I started flirting with Vic's cousin Michelle. Vic is the boy who hit me with the soccer ball. Anyway I started flirting with Michelle and I thought I was starting to grow feelings for her. I ditched Vic to go hang out with her and he found out because he came to the movies with his friend Alex. So we had this argument about me ditching him for his cousin. I told him I couldn't say no to his cousin and I also told him I wasn't gay so that it shouldn't be a big deal to him. He left after that and I kept calling his name to come back but he didn't. The next day I called him a fag when we bumped into each other at school and I totally regret it now. I asked his cousin out yesterday who is really clingy and she told me that she loves me and we have barely been dating for a day. Vic got a boyfriend and he looks happy with him, but now that I came to conclusion that I like Vic I am really jealous and I hate it. His boyfriend was never a dick to him but I was. What do I do mom? I am thinking about trying to get him but he looks so happy with his boyfriend and I don't want to ruin his happiness even though I was such an ass with him." I finally finished and I looked up at my mom and she looked shocked at everything I just said but also she gave me a look of sympathy which I did not like.

"Oh Kellin you got yourself in a huge mess. But I think what you should do is first try to be Vic's friend and if he is really happy with that boy then you should let them be. You can't be selfish and want him when he is already with someone else. Talk to him and then see if you really do like him or if you could just let those feelings go. Also I did not know you were gay I mean you kind of act like it but you always told me you were strait." She said.

"I am not gay mom. Vic is the only guy that I have actually found attractive and the only guy that I have had feelings for. I don't know what's wrong with me. Also I do not act gay, I don't know what you are talking about woman." I said to her.

"Okay Kells whatever you say. But yeah as I was saying just talk to Vic and figure out what you want before you act on it." She said. I think I should take her advice, I mean I have never felt like this for any other guys but just to make sure I should get to know him better.

"Okay, so what are you doing for dinner?" I asked her hoping for chicken Alfredo.

"I am doing Chicken Alfredo. I just finished so set the table and I'll serve you once you are done." She said. I got two plates and two forks and put them next to each other. I took out some juice from the fridge and put it on the table. I was about to sit down but I remembered about the cups. I took out two glass cups and then I sat down waiting patiently for my food. She served me a lot knowing I love chicken Alfredo and she served herself half of what she served me.