Chapter 10

I am dedicating this chapter to BruisedBodies2755

Kellin's Point of View

After I left the park I took Vic to his house. I hugged him goodbye, then I drove myself back to my house. The whole time I was listening to Slipknot.

I push my fingers into my eyes...

It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...

But it's made all the things I have to take...

Jesus, it never ends, it works its way inside...

If the pain goes on...

Ah!

I have screamed until my veins collapsed

I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much fate

I've wished for this, I've b.itched at that

I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create

I've gotta say what I've gotta say

And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise

I guess I'll save the best for last

My future seems like one big past

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

I push my fingers into my eyes It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache

I didn't get to finish the song by the time  I got to my house. I went inside and I got scared when I saw my mom in the dark waiting for me to get back. Creepy. "Mom what are you doing in the dark?" I asked. "I was waiting for you to come home and tell me about your little time with Vic." She said smiling.

"Well..." I said and started explaining everything that happened. Every detail I told her was so interested in. Especially when I told her about the kiss, she scolded me about that telling me it was too early to do that.

"Well that's about it. Now can I go upstairs and go to sleep, I do have school tomorrow?" I asked, hoping she would let me go.

"Yes you can go honey. Go take a shower so you don't have to in the morning." She said and walked away. Is that a nice way of telling me I stink. Oh well, I walked upstairs and went straight to the bathroom and I took a quick shower and once I finished I got out. I wrapped a towel around my hips and got out of the restroom. I dried myself off then I went to my closet I took out some pajama pants and decide to just stay shirtless. I took out some boxers but them on and quickly put on my pants because I was freezing. I went to my bed and got under the covers. Once I got comfortable I forgot one thing. I forgot to turn off the damn light. Should I call my mom? Nah, I'll turn it off. I got one of my pillows but it didn't work. I need something heavier I looked around and I found a bottle of lotion that was on my bedside table.

I threw the lotion and I almost missed but it hit the light switch and it turned off. Yay success. I guess my mom hear the loud thud because she came running in here.

"What the hell are you doing child?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just threw the lotion at the light switch to turn it off." I said innocently.

"Kellin, you are so lazy I swear." She said.

"What I was already comfortable and I didn't feel like getting up anymore." I said to her while she just shook her head and walked out of the room.