Chapter 5

Melanie^
<><><><><><>
😍Loren's POV😍

I-I have a brother??? I need to breath this boy is my brother I refuse to believe this. "And what makes you think that I'll believe you um-uh...what's your name again?" He looked at me like I grew 2 heads. "Didn't I tell you when we were in that room your guards put us in?" He asked confused and looking at the girl that was with him. "Well you were talking to much so I was in my owns thoughts." I said burst out laughing OMG I thought he was on something like I don't think you can be anymore nuts then him my god. "Well thanks for thinking that I'm on crack but I'm not I got it from dad he was always the hyper one he wasn't really mature for his age but mom was, you got her traits she was more serious then dad but very rebellious kinda like you." He said smiling sadly. "Did I really say that out loud?" Everyone around us nodded I forgot they were there. *sigh* what am I going to do with them. The people that were around us just started talking about random things while I was thinking how he could prove to me that he was my "real brother", I thought. "How are you going to prove to me that your my "real brother" as you say you are." I said sarcastically. He just rolled him eyes and looked at me. "I'm a werefox just like you." Once that left his mouth everyone just stop talking and there eyes wide and looking at us with fear in their eyes. I think time froze because if he was my real brother he would be one too and no one know that we exist they thought we were just a myth and were so powerful because the moon goddess herself gives us the power that fits us most, could be 1 power or 2 if your lucky. And I knew he was my brother because he kinda looks like me. Every werefox scent is kinda human like and mixed with rain kinda weird I know but no one will know that werefoxes existed they basically think your Human but have a strong aura, because we wouldn't want to be tortured for our powers or be used. But how could I be so stupid and not sense my own kind you may ask well I thought I was the only one left and I didn't really know what it smelt like because I never meant one so you can't really blame me. I did what most people would of done I hesitated walked to my so called "brother" and wrapped my arms around him, hugged him tightly as I silently cry on my brother's shoulder and he silently rubs my back then after a while I realized what my brother has done.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
⏰Before James and Arianna came⏰

😏Alexander's POV😏

Waking up from nap, what am I going to do I want to stay here but what about my sister I can't just sneak her in, I'm still stuck in this room until I decide if I'm staying or not and my mate is a Alpha so she can't leave with me, she has a pack to lead oh Loren my beautiful mate I already love her. While I was deep into my thought the door burst open with Arianna some dude on my my mate shoulder well I guess they got captured as well. My mate drops the guy down on the ground and they talk I wasn't really paying attention since I was so focus on my sister, while I'm hugging her finally letting her go saying "So how did you get caught and who the guy your with is he your mate, you know were going to have "the talk" if he is." Glaring at her. She gave me the look that say 'no thank god'. "That guy is all types of crazy thank god his not my mate." She made a relieved face, while I laugh it her. What have you been eating your like a freaking elephant, I bet a elephant weighs less than you." Loren said breathing heavily. Everyone around her chuckled while you see the poor guy mumbling in the the duck tape. I just watch in amuse while he struggles it was fun while it lasted Loren walked up to him and took the duck tape off. "Wow I can't even believe my on bloody sister would duck tape me up and drop me on the ground like a sag of potatoes. He said amuse. Wait she has a brother?!
And what makes you think that I'll believe you um-uh...what's your name again?" He looked at her like she grew 2 heads. "Didn't I tell you when we were bin that room your guards put us in?" He asked confused and looking at my sister. "Well you were talking to much so I was in my owns thoughts." Loren said burst out laughing "OMG I thought he was on something like I don't think you can be anymore nuts then him my god." Loren blurted out. "Well thanks for thinking that I'm on crack but I'm not I got it from dad he was always the hyper one he wasn't really mature for his age but was mom, you got her traits she was more serious then dad but very rebellious kinda like you." He said smiling sadly. "Did I really say that out loud?" Everyone of us nodded I guess she forgot that we were there. We all started talking, "So now that your here I was think we should stay here." Everyone around us agreed since we were treated like garbage in our old pack. "How are you going to prove to me that your my "real brother" as you say you are." Loren said sarcastically. He just rolled him eyes and looked at Loren and said. "I'm a werefox just like you." Once that left his mouth everyone just stop talking and our eyes wide and looking at Loren and her brother in fear. Then Loren hesitated walked to her "brother" and wrapped her arms around him, hugged him tightly as she cried on her brother's shoulder and he silently rubs her back. We all look at them like we were going to die did the boy not just realized that he just exposed him and his sister to us. Then her guards burst open or "cell doors" and said that there people that want to see her so she gave a apology look to her brother and us and walked out quickly and locked the door on us. We all look at each other in silence and for a while I think who are this people she seeing.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Okay so I haven't update for a really long time so here it is. I had a lot of homework the past week and I was also really tired so I just didn't bother doing one. I promise to do one very soon. Hope you enjoyed this chapter☺️☺️