- 5 -

• Maria's POV •

I had caught a taxi and I was now at the venue for the concert.

I saw groups of people or pairs of people arriving, and here I was, all alone.

I walked awkwardly into the building, gave my ticket in and walked into the place.

Luckily, I got a place right at the front, so I could see Corey perfectly on stage, giving it his all.

Corey was perfect to me, I loved him so much. Today was the perfect day to meet the person who I admired.

I waited for the first song to play, and as soon as the place began to fill up, the members entered the stage in number order.

Last, but certainly not least, Corey came onto the stage, even in a mask, he just looked so perfect.

***

• Corey's POV •

We soon got to the last song, Vermillion.

The song is about a girl, and I wanted to put my all into it. Throughout the concert I had a seen a girl stood alone on the front row, she looked so perfect.

I looked at her throughout the song, and she just stared right at me, getting into the song.

Soon enough the song finished therefore concluding the concert.

The signing was next, and I was going to ask her why she was alone when she came up.

***

• Maria's POV •

I thoroughly enjoyed the concert, and now I'm going to get a shirt signed by all the band members, which I am excited about.

I got in a line in a room with a long row of tables that the band members would sit at.

I was very near to the back of the line, this was going to take forever.

After about 2 hours, I got near the front of the line. Corey kept looking down the line for some reason.

I got to the front and went down all the members going in number order, so Corey was at the end.

But when I got to him, he put down his pen and rested his head in the palm of his hand.

"I saw you during the concert, you were at the front, weren't you," he said, looking at me.

I nodded slowly.

"You're by yourself, aren't you?"

I nodded again.

"How come?" He asked.

So I explained about my friends and all that and how I'm staying in a hotel alone.

"Hm, I have an idea for you, you haven't paid for the hotel yet have you?" He asked.

I shook my head.

He grabbed a chair and put it behind him, gesturing that I sit there.

I sat down nervously, I had no clue what his idea was.

The signings finished shortly after, I was close to the end.

Corey grabbed my wrist and brought me along with him.

We went into a lift and he took off his mask, revealing his perfect face.

He leant asked the bannister in the lift.

"Um Corey?" I said.

"Yep?" He replied.

"What's your idea, exactly?" I asked, nervously. I was in a lift with the most amazing man.

"Well, I thought, maybe, you could stay with me for the night if you would like," he answered, "for the past few nights each member of the band has been given a room each, and there's space for you in mine."

I could feel myself going bright red.

"T-That would be amazing!" I let out.

Corey laughed a little, "Alrighty then."

He led me to his room and he showed me inside. It was huuuuge.

Before I could properly go inside he stopped me and faced me with my back to the wall. He stood in front of me.

"So, we have two options of sleeping, you can either sleep on a mattress on the floor, or..." He grinned.

"Or you and I could maybe.. Sleep together," he suggested with a smile on his face. He was very close to me at this point.

"But, its your decision," he said, suddenly moving back a bit.

He then got very close again, brushing his lips against my cheek, he whispered in my ear,

"I know which one I would prefer."

He then walked over to the kitchen and got himself a drink, leaving me against the wall, frozen.

Oh I really badly wanted to sleep with him, I was just hoping that was what he wanted.

I slowly went and sat on the sofa and got myself comfortable.

Tonight was going to be a very interesting night..