Chp. 14: We all fall down, but we'll pick you up! (Part two)

Zacznij od początku

He looks right in my eyes with a stern look. “There you lied. Naked. You and Jeffree, naked on the floor next to each other.” he snarls. I close my eyes and try to get at least a little piece of my memory from last night back. “I don’t remember much but-" Dahvie lifts an eyebrow, giving me a ‘you better have a really good explanation’-look. “Jayy, admit it, you lied naked on the floor with a friend. Don’t tell me you 100% believe that nothing happened at all.”

I take a deep breath and take Dahvie’s hands in mine. “Dahv baby, all I remember from last night is drinking and keeping an eye on you making sure you didn’t get too much, cause then you’d get sick, and I didn’t want that to happen to you. I don’t know how many times I caught myself staring into your beautiful big eyes and blushing, when you looked back. Dahvie, I love you and I also did all night last night. No matter what happened, my heart tells me that it isn’t something that should tear us apart. It beats for you Dahvie and you alone.” I bite my lower lip, nervous how Dahvie will react to my next move.

I lean in closer to him and connect our lips in a sweet kiss. An action tells a thousand words, they say. This action screams three: I love you. And those three words can’t be more truth. I love Dahvie with all my heart and soul. If we get through this, we can get through everything. Damn I’d go through heaven and hell for this boy!

Jeff’s POV:

The doctor comes down the hall half an hour later. “Dahvie can have more visitors now.” He says in his low and obviously sexy voice. I smile and nod. As he turns around to go to another patient or something, I check him out. My eyes wander all over his body, long muscular legs, nice ass, abs slightly visible through the tight shirt of the doctor uniform, okay strong arms, pretty dark brown hair and that face… Damn. I could use him in my bed tonight. This doctor look definitely suits him. I chuckle and stare at his sexy body walking down the hall, disappearing around a corner.

I walk silently into room 47. I chuckle as I see Dahvie and Jayy kissing on the bed. When they finally break apart I clear my throat to get their attention. They both turn to the sound. “Hey guys” I smile at them. “Uhm, Jeff how long have you been there?” Jayy asks. “A few minutes, didn’t want to interrupt though…” I answer.

Dahvie gets out of bed, and I gasp at the sight of his wrists and his chest covered in bandages. He comes closer and looks up at my face and into my eyes. I tilt my head questioning to the side. “Jeffree, do you remember what happened last night?” he simply says. I think back on what happened, or at least on the part that I remember. “Probably more than either of you two do.” I chuckle as I say so, but I’m more used to drink than they are, so it takes more for me to get so drunk I can’t remember what happened. I sink into my memory and tell them what I remember…

Yesterday when we were partying we were just talking and dancing to music and having fun. Dahvie began to get really chuckly and silly really quick and Jayy wasn’t too slow either. At some point somebody came up with the idea to play strip poker. I don’t remember who, but it was probably me. Dahvie got really shy at the point when he had to pull off his jeans so he was only in boxers, so we did so too. Shortly after he got nauseous and ran to the toilet. Jayy went out there to comfort him and hold his hair back like a good boyfriend would, after a little time he came back in, and we played the game through. Dahvie was asleep in the bathroom, but he looked so peaceful and in case he got sick again Jayy let him sleep there. We turned on some music again and joked around and drank more. The last thing I remember is that I said some stupid joke just before passing out…

I shake my head to mentally come back to the hospital room. I look at Dahvie who stands there and frowns. I move closer and pull him into a friendly hug. “It’s okay Dahvie, I know what it must’ve looked like. I’m so sorry, it’s my fault” I say into his hair.

Jayy’s POV:

I move closer and join in on the hug. As Jeff told what happened, some of the missing pieces in my memory came back and I remember more of the night now. But only until Dahvie fell asleep. I kiss Dahvie’s cheek softly. “Babe, I love you so much and nothing will ever make me love you less. We all pull away from the hug and I lift Dahvie up in my arms so his head is slightly higher up than mine. He wraps his legs around my hips to hold him up and chuckles. I give him a curious look. “You look so different seen from above, handsome nevertheless.” I smile at his comment. “You look just as cute and adorable as always…” I say and place my hands on his neck, pulling his head down to mine.

Our lips meet in a sweet kiss that feels like a first kiss all over again. I smile into the kiss and deepen it. The kiss did probably take long time, but it felt so good and went by so fast. Everything does when I’m with Dahvie.

Whenever you’re falling, I promise I’ll be there to catch you…

((Hey my lovely coonies! HERE'S SOME IMPORTANT INFO!!!))

I kept my promise :3 Or almost... It's over midnight where I am, so actually it's monday... But I haven't gone to sleep... It counts as the weekend okay? ;)
Please tell me what you think of the story, cause it's almost over. I know it doesn't seem that way, but I promise you that I'll end it in the best way I can think of. And to the people who've read my other fanfic... No, it's not gonna be heartbreaking... Or is it? Lets wait and see ^-^
Okay, I just wanted to thank you all. If you could just leave a comment below, saying what you think of the story so far. ALSO if you've found any mistakes grammar or "this doesn't make sense" mistakes, please tell me so I can fix it.
Bye my loyal coonies <3>Stay tuned for next chapter!
Ps. To the lovely people who actually read these notes... Here's a thanks for that. You have the chance to choose if anything will happen between the doctor and Jeff. Leave your ideas in the comments or in a private message. The ones who comes with good ideas will get dedications on the last chapters. Love ya <3