I can't believe the girl who is afraid of love, is falling for it.

I fell to the ground my chest heaving up and down. "That was the most intense game of capture the flag I have ever played." I managed to get out through my ragged breaths. 

Naomi and Alana fell down next to me. "Same here." Alana choked out, her breathing ragged also. All of the guys and Emma looked at us like we were pathetic. Dang them and their playing sports. Emma is a major soccor player, Collin plays baseball, and Luke and Logan both play football.

"Okay, the game was intense, but not that intense." Collin scoffed.

"Come on Syd, lets get you some water." Logan said, trying to hold back laughter as he reached his hand down for me to take. I rolled quickly away from his hand.

"You better not be laughing mister or i'm not going anywhere with you." I said crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out like a child. 

Logan looked like he was about to explode in laughter after looking at my expression. "Don't be silly Syd, come on." He walked over and stuck his hand out again, amusement glittering in his eyes.

Suddenly, a very good idea came to mind. I rolled into Logan legs and knocked him down. The shock on his face and the "oomph" sound he made as he landed on the ground caused me to start bursting out laughing. I clutched my stomach as my laughter began to give me cramps. Once I had calmed myself I looked over at Logan's amused expression. "You are a child, you know that."

My face lit up into a smile, "Oh I know." 

Logan shook his head and looked at the others, who I had forgotten we there, and gave them a guilty expression. I turned to them and realized that all had a look on their face saying, "flirt later, hang out now". I smiled innocently and yelled, "ICE CREAM TIME!" Then I stood and started running towards Alana's house. Her parents have ten gallons of ice cream in the fridge at all times, literally. I kinda shocked myself that my energy was back, but I was just so filled with euphoria that adrenaline was taking over my body, it was an awesome feeling.

Luke, Logan, Collin, and Emma easily passed me soon after I started running, but that just made me run faster. I will not give up my chocolate chip ice cream to them! I soon passed Emma and caught up with Luke and Logan as they started slowing down as they neared Alana's front door. Little did they know that Alana's parent weren't home so we could just barge in! I sprinted passed them,flung the front door open, and ran to the kitchen. Mint chocolate chip ice cream here I come, but the sight in front of the freezer made me lose my appetite.

Right in front of me was Andrew pressing Emily against the fridge, making out. What the hell?! Suddenly they sprang apart. Oh, did I scream that out loud? My bad. Andrew looked at me guiltily and Emily had an annoyed expression on her face. "Can I help you?" She sneered.

"Yeah, could you please not play tonsil hockey in front of the freezer that I need access to. Thanks." I said with disgust. I shoved my way passed her and grabbed my ice cream. Then I collected a spoon and bowl from the cabinets. 

"Sydney, it's not what it looks like!" Andrew protested.

"Save it Andrew, I don't like you. There's no use in defending yourself, all you did was make a fool of yourself." I spat at him with hatred. 

He gave me a guilty expression, "I'm sorry, Syd."

Emily had a muderous expression, "Why are you apologizing to her? You don't even like her! I thought you said you loved me, so why would you apologize to HER?" She screeched.

"Because I don't love you Emily! I just need someone to occupy my time with until Sydney loves me again. God, you're so stupid!" He said with disgust.

Then all of a sudden there was a crack as Collin's fist connected with Andrew's jaw and he landed on the floor. Collin stood over him fuming and yelled, "You do NOT talk to the woman I love like that!" All of a sudden, his face turned bright red as he realized what he just admitted to everyone. We all stared at Collin with shocked faces, then he ran out of the house.