Shoot, score,win

Announcer: Welcome fans and family to the state championship game! Whoever wins tonight, will take home the trophy and the tittle! Sooo Lets makes some noise!
It's 1 minute on the clock and the east high wildcats are down by two.
Zac pov:
"Come on zac be smart be smart", i pass the ball to Corbin and he shoots the ball behind the three point line to put us in the lead by 1. The crowd gets loud while sweat drips from my face. I Look to the side to see Vanessa, her hair was pulled back in a bow and she had a little west high panther sticker on her cheek. All I could think was how gorgeous she is and how I had to win for her and for my team . I could hear a faint voice from coach T saying " get back on D " I rushed to the other side of the court to my opponent. "Come on zac tough defense", the ball went up in the air and into the net. Matt checked me the ball then I looked at the clock " come on zac be smart they are up by one " i dribbled the ball back to my side of the court. I float the ball in the net to put us by one. I withhold my excitement and moved on defense all I could think was this was it, we won. I'm playing tight D on Austin and then I hear a whistle blow, and the ref say " number 14, reach in, two points west high" I grabbed the hair from my head and shouted " WHAT THE FUCK! " his index finger was pointed  in my face " one more word out of you and your out of here" i walk to my seat on the sideline, holding my head in pain " you can't be fucking serious" I sat  in my cold chair and watch Austin shot his two points at the free point line while smirking at me. We now have the ball and they are up by two and there is 10 seconds on the clock. All we need is one basket to tie up the game to go into over time. The point guard Sub passes the ball to corbin, corbin passes the ball to Luke. and Luke shoots it from the three point line. I'm now on the edge of my seat. my eyes are following the ball in mid air squeezing on to my sweaty towel. The ball ...............hits the rim and back out into the court. The scoreboard buzzer goes off and confetti starts falling from the sky, the west high fans run Onto the court. In that faint moment my heart stops. It's like I had gone deaf, everything and everyone was non- existent I felt pats on my back as the rest of my team walks to the locker room. I walked in the locker room it had felt like I was walking into a funeral I change clothes and  walked out the stadium with my duffle bag on my arm and my wildcat warm-up suit. My parents were standing there Waiting for me. My dad who seemed disappointed and my nurturing mother. " it's okay honey, there is more games" my mother said with a smile. " zac!" I turned around to see Vanessa I turned to my parents " I will see you at the car" she ran towards me, I picked her and spun her around. " I'm so proud of you wildcat  " I leaned in and meet her soft lips. " thank you!"