IM BACK!!

(Arthur note: hey guys I'm so sorry for the wait I forgot all about my story and I didn't hear any feedback until recently! anyway I'm back so let's get to it! )

( Its finally Friday at east high and zac is sitting in home room)

Zac: ( thinking to himself) Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa! Such a beautiful name such beautiful girl! I have to see her again! Vanessa....

( the bell rings )

Corbin: hey man are you okay? I saw you dazing off in class.

Zac: yeah man I'm fine!

Corbin: ( still worried ) alright man! After school you wanna get a bite to eat?

Zac: um...

( before zac could answer he is cut off )

Miley: Hey zaccypooh!

Corbin: ( sees Miley ) I will catch you later man! ( smirks )

Zac: ( gives Corbin the are you serious look) ( then turns to Miley ) Miley how many times do I have to to tell you not to call me that!

Miley: I'm sorry baby!

Zac: i'm not your baby! I will never be your baby! ( Angry tone )

Miley: don't be like that zac! We're made for each other. I'm the captain of the cheer team your the captain of the basketball team! We belong together!

Zac: ( sighs ) look I gotta go

Miley: ( sad ) but zac....

( meanwhile at west high )

( Ash Britney and nessa are walking to cheer practice )

Britney: wait wait wait who!!

Ashley: ( sighs ) omg his name is zac he goes to west high and..

Britney: ( surprised and shocked at the same time) ( stuttering) ash Ashley your crazy! ( turns to Vanessa ) did you know about this?

Vanessa: ( nods her head)

Ashley: that's how I meet him! through v!!

Britney: Ashley If anyone fines out you even like a east high boy your done! DONE!

Ashley: relax y'all are the only ones that know and no ones going to find out!

Ashley: now come on we're late for practice!

( The cheerleaders are in the gym practicing their cheers, while the basketball boys are
Practicing!)

Austin: ( runs up to nessa all sweaty and wet and grabs her by the waist ) hey

Vanessa: ( tired and annoyed by Ashley liking zac) ( pushing him off) eww Austin get off of me you are all are sweaty!

Austin: aww come on baby you look so cute in your little cheerleader uniform. Just give me one kiss!

Vanessa: ( annoyed ) I'm serious Austin get off of me!

Austin: ( frustrated ) why do you always do this shit v! I try to be good boyfriend and your always so fucking stubborn!

( the whole cheer team watching )

Vanessa: fuck you Austin! ( walks towards the cheer team ) hey guys practice is over! ( turns towards ash ) can you take me home please!?

Ash: yea come on!

( in the car with v)

Ash: you and Austin always fight! Then the next day y'all are hugging and kissing!

Vanessa: ( doesn't say anything )

Ashley: hey I know what will make you feel better in and out !

( Ashley pulls up to in and out and they walk into the restaurant and see no other then zac and Corbin)

Ashley: ( excited )OMG OMG VANESSA! He is here!

Vanessa: who!!

Ashley: ZAC!!

Vanessa: ( looks over and sees zac and Corbin sitting down eating and talking )

Ashley: omg how do I look!!??

Vanessa: desperate! ( laughs )

Ashley: ( fake laughing ) hahaha funny! Your no help I'm going to the bath room! Be right back

( meanwhile over with zac Corbin)

Zac: omg ( shocked )

Corbin: what!?

Zac: (whisper )she is here! ( still stunned  )

Corbin: what?!

Zac: ( looks in her direction )

Corbin: ( turns around to see Vanessa standing at the door ) ( thinks to himself: on no!! )

Zac: I'm going over there

Corbin: ( before he can say anything he had already gotten up)

Zac: ( smiling ) hey

Vanessa: ( thinks to her self: oh no!! ) ( ignores him and looks away )

Zac: ( a little bit frustrated) ( grabs her chin lightly with his fingers so now her eyes are staring into his) ( smiles) there something about you Vanessa. And I don't know what it is ! You don't even know me yet your so quick to hate me. So let me try again. I'm zac. ( put out his hand)

Vanessa: ( startled but shakes his hand ) I'm Vanessa....