7

Aria's POV

I must have fallen asleep on the floor of nursery because that's where I was when I woke up, A crick in my back but all was good. Today was my first sonogram. I walked downstairs , in search of some breakfast. Tyler stood in the kitchen eating waffles. "here made you breakfast" he says shoving the plate towards me. "thanks" I eat my breakfast, as I work up the courage to ask him. "tyler-" "what do you want from me today Aria! I made you god damn breakfast" I could feel my stomach shutter. "do you want to go to the doctors office with me today?" "No! I have to go find a stupid job to support a baby I don't want and a wife" "ok, good luck" I grabbed my purse and walked to the doctors office.

"Aria Green" I say to the receptionist

"wait there and the doctor will be with you soon" she smiles and I go over sitting in the red padded chairs. The door opens every little bit until there is Nolan.

"Daniel hurry up bud" he calls and a young boy appears next to his side. "Daniel Meyer" he says to the receptionist.

Nolan's POV

"wake up Daniel" I say as I rub my son's back

"you have to go to the doctors today"

"No shots" he stares up at me long and hard those big blue eyes, he looked just like him Mom Haley. We dated since we were 16 well after I got her pregnant we were planning on getting married, but were going to wait until after the baby. Then a couple weeks after Daniel was born, she became depressed. Apparently it's normal for mothers to have Postpartum depression after having a baby. Except Haley got dragged away by her depression and there was nothing I or the doctors could do to help her. She drowned herself in the bathtub. that was over 3 years ago. but oh! how Daniel looked like Haley.

"I promise no shots, how about some breakfast?"

"ok"

******

we walked into the doctors office.

Daniel was lagging behind me "Daniel hurry up bud" he grabs onto side of my jeans. "Daniel Meyer" I say to the receptionist before sitting down. I turned my body when there she was. Aria. the beautiful lady who I had a crush on. she smiles at me when she catches me staring.

"Hi"

"Hi Nolan" she says, I love the way she says my name

"how are you?"

"ok" she says sighing "how about you Nolan?"

"fine"

"daddy look at the truck" Daniel says running towards me, a small blue truck in his hand "it's like your truck daddy" he says showing it to me "quiet down Daniel, and we talked about no running in the doctors office" "sorry daddy" "it's ok, now I want you to meet Aria" I say "Hi A-R-I-A , I'm Daniel" "well its a pleasure to meet you Daniel" she says back "how old are you?" "I'm this many" he says holding up 3 fingers "wow! your a big boy Daniel" "how many are you?" he asks despite my dying curiosity to find out the answer "Daniel, that's a little rude" "no Nolan it's fine" "I'm this many" she says holding up first 10 fingers then another 6. "how many is that" Daniel asks "16" "you old" "haha yeah I sure feel old Daniel"

"Aria Green" the Doctor calls

"bye Nolan, Bye Daniel"

Gosh she was beautiful, she reminds me so much of Haley, well the blonde hair, blue eyed, 16 and pregnant part for sure.

Aria's POV

I had butterflies as the doctor weighed and measured me, "wait in here, I'll be with you in just a bit" she smiles politely at me. I sit down on the end of the bed cot thingy. as my thoughts went back to Nolan.

the door opens and in comes the doctor

"we're going to do a sonogram on you, we might be able to figure out the gender if you want to know"

"yes please" I respond she applies the jelly crap to my stomach which Is super cold. she moves the wand over my stomach before showing the screen to me "here's your baby" I looked at the baby "it's definitely a girl" "thanks" we'll see you back in three weeks for another sonogram. here's some pictures" "thank you" I walked out of the doctors a grin plastered on my face a baby girl.

I pulled out my phone dialing My aunt

"Aria hey" she says

"I'm having a girl" I say into the phone

"A girl" she's probably doing a happy dance right now

"Yeah"

"we're going shopping be ready tomorrow morning by nine I'm coming to pick you up"

"Ok see you then"

A/n

Leave any name suggestions in the comments

Vote and comment for the next chapter!!!