three

it was lunch and jimin was sat with his best friend taehyung, they grew up together and were more like brothers and taehyungs boyfriend jungkook.

yoongi was sat at a small table by himself, jimin couldn't take his eyes off him he found the way yoongi sat really cute, his jumper selves covered his hands slightly and he kept his notebook close to him.

"who are you staring at" taehyung smirked.

"nobody" jimin replied looking at his hands, a habit he did when he was nervous.

taehyung followed jimins gaze.

"yoongi...?" taehyung said confused.

jimin began to blush.

"you like...him?" taehyung asked leaning closer to jimin.

"yeah why" jimin replied harshly, he didn't know why people thought yoongi was weird.

"he's just odd" taehyung muttered looking at his boyfriend jungkook who hit taehyungs arm.

"don't be mean" jungkook muttered.

"oh" was all jimin said and kept staring at the mint haired boy and decided to go over to him

jimin walked up to the table confidently, waiting for yoongi to look up.

"hi" jimin smiled trying not to scare the shy boy. "can I sit with you?".

yoongi nodded shyly moving his notebook closer to him.

"I like your hair" jimin beamed going to touch the boys mint green hair, but had his hand swatted away by yoongi.

"sorry..." jimin mumbled regretting his decision, he should have remembered yoongi was shy.

yoongi noticed jimin was quiet and looked sad, he really wanted to talk but he was too scared to, so he began to write. yoongi never had friends and was bullied which was the main reason he became a closed book, not speaking to his peers.

jimin watched to boy write. yoongi then tore the page out and handed it to jimin.

'you're cute :p' was written in yoongis messy handwriting.

jimin flushed a bright red colour causing yoongi to giggle silently.

i don't even know anymore
sorry for any typos...