Chapter 5 - The visitors.

Thanks for reading <3 :D

Chapter 5.

About five minutes had passed when the same owl flew back inside, carrying a small letter.

I took it off the owl's talon and read it... All it said were three words which i really didnt understand at all,

'Tonks will come'.

What the hell is tonks? and how is it going to come? maybe this isnt such a good idea after all...

Maybe i should just get some sleep, I mean, this is probably all a dream anyway, I tucked Faye into bed then climbed into bed myself...

Two quiet voices outside my door woke me, one a soft and happy girl's voice and the other a intelligent kind man's. 

"He said 3rd on the left, this one?" said the girl

"Yes, this is the one, do you think Melody is awake?" whispered the man's

Could this be what minerva was saying is this... Tonks?

I climbed down from my bed and stared at the door, I could see through the keyhole that something was glowing outside.

"Faye, Faye! Wake up!" I whispered, so only myself and Faye could ever possibly hear me. She didnt budge.

"Alohamora" a voice outside the door chanted, and the door swung open.

"She in here?" A beautiful young woman asked, with purple hair and a long black cloak.

"Hello?" I asked, sounding like a toddler myself.

"Ah, this must be young Melody! My name is Remus Lupin." said the man, he had light brown hair and a long scar across his face, he was also wearing a long brown jacket.

I stared ridiculusly at the people.... And I think the woman know what I felt as she came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"We best get going"she smiled.

This was the first time I had ever spoken to them properly.

"Go? Where!? I cant leave Faye!"

"Dont worry, we have somebody coming over tomorrow to explain to your sister where you are and what has happened. We need to go and get your school supplies for Hogwarts, and then you will go to Hogwarts on the hogwarts express in kings cross station" The man explained, smiling kindly as he spoke.

I haven't written the next bit yet so I can't post it yet :)

The sisters :)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara