Sterek

Anolagy- this is dirty af I'm going to hell... enjoy
Derek watched from across the room as Stiles shamelessly flirted with a girl sitting at the bar. Derek turned away for one second and the next time he looked over Stiles had his tongue down the girls throat and she had her hands in his hair. Derek dropped his pool stick and walked across the room in two strides and pulled him away from the girl.
"What do you think your doing?" he hissed and Stiles looked at the ground.
"Derek I'm sorry" he said but Derek just pulled him up and out of the bar.
Derek didn't speak a word on the way back to his loft and after a while Stiles stopped trying to apologise.  Derek pulled Stiles up the stairs and into the loft. He turned to Stiles with his eyes glowing he ripped Stiles clothes to shreds and  pushed Stiles down on the bed.  He turned Stiles over so he was laying on his stomach. He brought his hand down on Stiles ass as hard as he could which cause him to moan as a large red hand print began to appear on his ass.
"Have you been a bad boy little pup?" Derek asked the teen as he spanked Stiles again even harder then the last time.
"Yes Master, I've been so bad" Stiles moaned bucking his hips back.
"What have you done?" Derek asked teasingly as he ran a claw along Stiles's spine.
"I was being a slut Master" he said hanging his head in shame.
"What do sluts get when they have been bad for there Masters?" Derek asked digging his claws in slightly but enough for Stiles to feel.
"Bad boys get punished" he said and Derek smirked.
"Count little pup" he said as he undid his belt and whipped in down on Stiles ass with sickening crack.
"O-one" Stiles moaned.
Whip.
"Two"
Whip
"Three"
By the time Derek was finished Stiles had counted 30 whips and his ass was red raw. Derek licked carefully over each of the red stinging marks which caused Stiles to moan in pleasurable pain.
"Turn over" Derek commanded giving Stiles ass a hard slap which caused Stiles to whimper and shift his position.
Before Derek could even ask Stiles spread his legs as wide as he could,  which caused Derek's eyes to flicker red and a deep growl to rumble through his throat.
"Such an eager slut, so eager for Master aren't you pup?" He asked slowly starting to stroke Stiles erect member.
Stiles nodded frantically feeling his cock pulse at Derek's dirty words.
Derek dipped his head in between Stiles thighs and breathed in his strong scent of his arousal. He licked up Stiles's slit and slowly probed his tongue into his tight little hole.
Stile moaned and grabbed at Derek's hair "Fuck Master" he said his eyes rolling back.
Derek licked and sucked harder on his little pink puckered hole which clenched tightly as Derek started to tongue fuck him.
"Please fuck me Master, please fuck you slut's tight hole" Stiles begged tugging on Derek's dark hair.
Derek moaned and kissed up Stiles chest his eyes dark with lust.
"Because you asked nicely" he said as he stripped himself of his clothes and thrusted roughly into him. Stiles moaned loudly and begged for Derek to fuck him harder which he gladly did.
"Oh fuck right there oh god, oh fuck Master!" Stiles screamed as Derek hit his special spot inside him.
"Fuck slut your so hot and tight" Derek moaned  as he thrusted harder and faster, repeatedly hitting Stiles g-spot.
"Master!" Stiles cried as Derek dug his claws into his hips.
"Are you close slut?" Derek whispered into Stiles ear as he continued to relentlessly pound into his tight hole.
"Yes" Stiles panted bitting down on Derek's shoulder.
"Are you going to cum without Master's permission?" Derek asked licking and sucking on Stiles earlobe.
"No, I'm a good boy- I do what Master says" Stiles moaned closing his eyes.
Derek moaned loudly as he felt himself shoot his load into Stiles tight hole. Stiles began to pant harder and he dug his short nails into Derek's shoulders.
"You can cum now slut" Derek said jerking Stiles off as he moaned louder and louder .
"Fuck Master!" Stiles screamed as he came shaking and digging his nails harder into Derek's back.
"Good pup" Derek said pulling out of Stiles and licking some of his cum that had leaked out of Stiles hole and down his thighs.
Derek licked Stiles's cum off his abs and neck.
"Thank you Master" Stiles said as his tired eyes fluted closed.
"I love you pup" Derek said giving him a light kiss and cuddling pup with Stiles and they both fell asleep.

Whoops (hides) sorry god but I had to! The fandoms needed me-