Sterek- 7 minutes in heaven

Derek's POV
I stared at the bottle on the floor with raised eyebrows. Stiles had just spun and it had landed on me- I hadn't kissed anyone this game as I had chosen to take the consequence and loose a piece of clothing. I was only in left in my jeans and I really didn't want to end up in my boxers. I stood up and the rest of the pack gasped, Stiles looked extremely surprised but he stood up anyway.
"We will start the time as soon as you two are in the cupboard" Scott said with slightly wide eyes.
Stiles and I walked in silence to the cupboard in the corner of the room- I opened the door and stepped in after Stiles.
"You don't have to kiss me if you-" I cut off Stiles stuttering by pressing my lips to his and shoving my tongue down his throat.
Stiles didn't move for a few seconds before finally kissing back. I pushed Stiles up against the wall and he let out a gasp of surprise when I began to bite and suck at his neck. Stiles moaned and threw his head back exposing his neck more. I couldn't deny that this was turning me on a bit more then I intended. I dropped a hand to his crotch and began rubbing slowly. Stiles let out a groan and bucked his hips foward. I felt Stiles grow hard beneath me and I could smell his arousal. I slowly undid his fly and slipped my hand in his boxers- Stiles shivered and his eyes closed.
"P-please Derek please" he moaned as I began to jerk him off.
I smirked as I pulled Stiles jeans and boxers down.
"Please what?" I said licking the tip of his d*ck.
"Suck me, please suck me Derek!" Stiles begged and I grabbed him firmly by his ass cheeks and pulled him forward.
I began to bob my head and swirl my tongue around his slit. Stiles moaned extremely loudly and I bobbed my head faster.
"Oh f*ck Derek god just like that" Stiles grabbed at my hair and guided my head up and down faster.
"Uh guys your 7 minutes is up" came Jackson's voice from the other side of the door.
"F*ck off" Stile's screamed and I smirked slightly.
I heard Jackson walk away and I began to pull lightly on his balls this caused Stiles to go crazy.
"Oh god Derek- yeah you like sucking my c*ck don't you? God" Stiles said which caused me to close my eyes and moan against his d*ck.
"I'm going to c*m oh god yes...f*ck Derek" Stiles screamed my name as I felt his c*ck twitch in my mouth and he shot his load down my throat.
Stiles fiddled with the zip on my jeans and pulled them down- he pulled my d*ck out and began to suck on the tip.
"Oh god Stiles" I moaned as he began to pull roughly at my balls whilst continuing to suck on my d*ck.
"F*ck I screamed as I emptied my load into his mouth.
I collapsed back against the wall breathing heavily.
"Will you go out with me Stiles?" I asked once my breathing had evened out.
"Yes I would love to" Stiles said and we both passed out not even caring about the whispers from the room next door.