roman reigns (request)

this is for kaneeshaboganousley ,i hope you enjoy it xx

•••

"Nene! Hurry up!" My bestfriend paige says.

I sigh. "Fucking wait! Peeing on a stick is not easy you know!" I say annoyed.

Paige curses. "What's so fucking hard about peeing on a stick?! You pee and dip the stick! Not hard at all!" She screams

i finally get it done and get out of the stall.

"Fucking hell keep your voice down!" I scream at her.

I stand trembling, next to my pale, gothic friend, frantically shaking the pregnancy test.

two agonizingly slow minutes later the results finally show.

"Well? What does it say?" Paige asks, peering over my shoulder to see

fuck

no

i can't fucking be

I stare at the test in disbelief, seeing the words, that I certainly hoped was not true.

p r e g n a n t

"Fuck! What am I going to do?!" I panic, feeling an axiety attack coming.

Paige immediately calms me down. "Breathe, stress would not be good for the baby. You should obviously tell Roman." She says, I stare at her

Shaking my head. "No! We're not even together, we're just mere fuck buddies! Why the hell would I tell him I'm pregnant!" I scream, taking deep breathes.

"Well what else are you going to do?" She asks

i feel my tears run down and i bury my face in my hands.

"I have no fucking clue." I say, my voice breaking.

Paige goes out of the ladies room, dragging me with her and bringing me to her lockeroom.

**

It's been a week and I ended mine and roman's 'relationship' right away.

"I still think you should tell him." Dean says.

I shook my head. "Nope."

Dean stands up and leaves my lockeroom.

"Nene?" I freeze upon hearing his voice.

fucking hell dean! i told him not to tell him!

I lamely chuckle and wipe away my tears. "Hey Ro." I say quitely.

He kneels infront of me, grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes.

"What's wrong Ne? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" He asks, I shake my head.

"No, no one hurt me." I say quitely, not sure how to react around him since we aren't even together.

Roman surprises me when he grabs both of my cheeks with his palms, and forces me to face him.

"Tell me Nene, what's the problem?" He says, more firmly this time.

I took a deep breathe. "R-Remember our 'date' three weeks ago." I ask, He seems to think for a moment, then his eyes widen in realization.

Roman nods. "Why, what happened since then?" He asks.

I look towards the ground.

"W-Well, I've been getting sick ever since. S-So paige decided to buy me a P-Pregnancy test...." I say, my voice breaking in the end.

I dare took a look at him. His eyes were wide, mouth parted in shock, not knowing what to say.

"I-I took it a week ago, a-and." I swallowed. "I-I'm P-Pregnant." I say, a sob escaping my lips.

This time, I wouldn't, I couldn't dare look Roman in the eye.

"W-What...." He says in a silent whisper

"You heard me..." I say quitely

he still doesn't respond and i carefully remove my hands from his.

"Look, you can tell me you don't want it. I understand, but I am not going to abort it, I want this Roman." I say looking away from him, and standing up to leave.

Suddenly he grabs my hand and turns me around to face him.

"I want this nene, not just the baby, but us. I want to make us work. I want a family with you." Roman says grabbing both of my cheeks

I laugh. "How do you think jojo will react?" I ask

Roman smiles. "She'll love it."

•••

love you all!

more imagines to come!

someone send me the new dean ambrose tee as a present please. my birthday's on march 22 so please.

and please send me chandler riggs as a present too!

THE FORESHADOWING WITH GLENN'S FAITH IN THE RECENT WALKING DEAD EPISODE MAKES ME WANNA CRY DO YOU ALL FEEL ME BECAUSE IC ANT KAK

all the love
pat xx