Wesley Crusher Imagine [When The Bough Breaks] Part 1

[This Imagine is based on the star trek episode When the bough breaks. I hope you like it.]

One second you and Wesley are on the bridge, talking to data, then suddenly there was a bright light on you and Wesley. Then suddenly you're on some strange planet. 

You looked around, seeing a big purple window, with trees behind it. You were surrounded with goldware and tan color walls. It was all beautiful, but all of you didn't want to be here.

"Wesley, where are we?" You asked scared.

"I don't know" He said. "I think we're on the planet."

"Why?" you asked.

"I'm not sure" He replied.

"Wesley, I'm scared" A little girl named Katie Told him.

"I know you are" He said. "We all are, but we're going to be alright, everyone knows where we are, and no one is going to hurt you, I promise" he replied. He was so great with children, but right down wasn't the time to think about that. You had to ignore your crush on Wesley, and figure this out.

Three people walked into the room, One man, Two woman, one young one old. You moved closer to Wes, scarred and he put his hand around your waist.

"Greetings, Wesley Crusher, and Y/N" The man said to you. "The custodian indicated that you two would be the leaders"

"The custodian?" Wesley asked.

"Who is The Custodian?" you continued for him.

"The custodian is not a person" The man said. You and Wesley looked at each other, In confusion. You looked up as the younger woman started to talk.

"You have been brought to aldaea as our guests" she spoke. "We will provide anything you need, or want"

"We want to go home" You hissed.

"Y/N, all of you have been chosen, because you are special" The man said. "Just ask for anything you want, and you shall have it" He said. All three of the people walked out of the room.

You all got sent into a room. The walls were a peach color, and there was a table in a round shape, with place mats set on them. 

"Come in don't be alarmed" He said as he walked in. You and Wesley looked at the man in disgust. "The children will be assigned to their units"

"Units?" Wesley asked.

"This is a planet where people with similar interests and talents live together" He informed.

"You mean like a family?" You asked.

"Yes you could call it that" he said. 

You and Wesley were going to be separated. You looked at him, your eyes full of fear. You  didn't say anything, but he had to know you we're terrified of being separated from him. He gave you a reassuring look.

"We already have families" He spat. "Does Captain Picard know you're doing this?" He asked raising his voice. 

"We keep nothing from him" The man glared at Wesley. The man lead a boy named Harry to a couple. 

"We have been waiting so long for you Harry" The woman said. You stepped closer to Wesley disturbed by what you were seeing. Wesley grasped your hand. 

"We are artists just like you" The man with her said. "We see within you the potential you can be."

"I'm not an artist" Harry said. 

"You will be" The woman said. "And a good one. This way." She led Harry out of the room to a doorway. "Unit B 175"  Suddenly they were gone. 

You was even more disgusted at what they were trying to tell all of you. You all knew yourselves better then anyone else. You already had our own dreams. You didn't need people telling you what to think.

Elisabeth was next to be taken to a "unit". 

"I am honored" The old man said to her. 

"Thank you" she replied. "I am a musician. Music speaks its own language. We will have much to learn from each other." He mentioned her to the same doorway. But she spun around to look at you and Wesley. 

"Do not worry, you will be seeing them soon" He said to her. And she walked with him. Wesley started to get mad. 

"What about y/n and me! Don't we get a say in this?" He asked, letting go of you hand and crossing his arms. 

"Some Things happen that you must just accept" the man said to us. "You two and the other children are now members of this society. This will not change. It's up to you to make the transition as easy as possible because you are their leaders. Help them to accept it because there is nothing that you or the people on the starship can do to change it."  

Alexandra came running in, the young woman chasing her, them both giggling. 

"Where have you Resana? Zina and Rana are waiting to take Alexandra."

"No" Resana said picking Alexandria up. "I will never let her go, they can't have her"

You and Wesley looked at each other shocked.   

To Be Continued...

~[ Oh my gosh I feel so bad for not updating! I am soooooo sorry. I feel so bad. I really hope you like this even though it is quite short. I'll try to update tomorrow. And Requests are always open. Also If you are in the star wars, marvel or harry potter fandom Comment or dm me if you would like on of those I will start a book for them ]~