Wil Wheaton Imagine

He waited for her. Two years her waited for her to come around. Maggie was the perfect girl to him. He loved everything about her. Her hair, her sparkling eyes, but most off all her warm heart. Wil thought that she has the most beautiful brain. They were best friends you see? She would always vent to Wil, tell him everything, and every time she mentioned a boy breaking her heart he thought to himself I would never treat her like that, she would be my princess.

One day Wil couldn't take it anymore. He kept thinking about how perfect Maggie was and he wasn't going to put up with any other boy breaking her heart.

"I just can't believe he would d-"

"Dammit Mag, yeah you did know, you just didn't care!" Wil cut Maggie off.

"Wil, What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'll tell you what's freaking Wrong! Two years I have had to put up with listening about boys breaking your heart and I'm done!" Wil said walking away from her. Maggie followed him. She grabbed his wrist trying to turn him around.

"I didn't know it bothered you." She said.

"Of course it bothers me. You know why Mag?" Wil asked. Maggie shook her head no. "It's because I love you, and you don't love me. " He screamed. Maggie stood there in shock. He loves me? she thought to herself.

"Wil..." she almost whispered.

"What?" he asked his voice full of anger.

"Come here" she said. He came closer, then in a sudden flash she pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt, and kissed his lips softly. She pulled away.

"These relationships never last because I love you" She whispered to him. Wil smiled and kissed Maggie again.