Joey Trotta Imagine #3

I was getting breakfast with my boyfriend Joey and our best friend Billy. He we're waiting in line when it happened. We heard gunshots outside the door. Joey turned around abruptly. Then a man with a gun came into the room and shot bullets into the ceiling. 

Suddenly I was being pulled under the table quickly. Joey's arm was around my waist. People started screaming and yelling. I was scared and I looked at Joey in fear and buried my head in his chest. The smell of  cologne, and smoke was intoxicating. I looked at Joey with worried eyes. 

"Joey i'm scared" i whispered to him. 

"It's okay babygirl" He whispered back into my ear. He pulled me onto his lap and set me in between his legs. "I won't let anything happen to you he cooed, pecking the spot right behind my ear. 

"I love you" I snuggling into him. 

"I love you too" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Now be quiet for a bit, I want to make sure you stay alive" He said pulling me closer. Some guys started talking. He made us stand up. I held Joey's hand tightly. 

A few names got called and they had to step in front. I was praying that Joey wouldn't be called but he was. He stepped forward momentary letting go of my hand. he came back and i clinged onto his arm. 

Shortly after we got pushed into rooms and i got put in a room with all joey's friends, and after them pissing and moaning. Me and Joey cuddled, on one of the beds, trying our best to fall asleep. 

"I'm terrified." i whispered. 

"You don't have to be" he whispered to me. "I will protect you with my life"