First Dinner as A Little

(A/n) Mr.Butler (e/a/n)

~Kat's POV~

Not again. School's ended and Mr. Butler's taken me to this restaurant. He bragged how I'm his now and Blah Blah Bladdy Blah blah.

"Open up for the airplane. Vrooom Vroom." he smiled pushing a fork of mac and cheese into my mouth.

"Sweetie?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"We need go over rules."

"Okay."

He handed me a paper and pen, "Sign after you read."

You will look after yourself and do what is necessary to maintain your physical and mental health.

You will use your safewords without fear of judgement when you genuinely don't want to do something or when something just doesn't feel right.

You will be open and honest with me at all times, while still being respectful, even if I may not like the answer.

You will be in bed with the lights out by 11pm every night unless I say otherwise.

You will wake up at a reasonable hour every morning.

You will say good night to me every night, and good morning every morning.

You will eat nutritious food and utilize vitamins and supplements if needed for health.

You will exercise regularly.

You will not smoke, do drugs, or drink liquor without my explicit permission.

You will not drink more than two glasses of wine or beer per day.

You will not touch yourself sexually without my permission.

You will not cum without my permission.

You will not talk to other Doms without my permission.

You will not have sexual or romantic communications with others without my permission.

You will tell me of your comings and goings and who you are with when outside of the home or having guests over to your residence.

You will be sexually available to me at all times of the day or night, even when you are asleep.

You will keep your sex hairless or trimmed.

You will wear modest clothes when you go out of the home.

You will call me Daddy when we are alone, at kink events, or with kink friends.

You will call me by my given name when we are in public or with family or non-kink friends.

You will not use foul language.

You will not make purchases over $100 without my approval.

You will not make plans that will affect me without my permission.

You will not let others see you naked or your undergarments without my permission.

You will complete all orders I give you in a timely manner.

You will read all books and articles I give you in a timely manner.

You will watch all talks, presentations, and lectures I give you in a timely manner.

You will not watch more than 2 hours of TV, or 1 movie, per day without my permission.

You will arrive at your classes on time.

You will perform your school work to the best of your abilities.

You will come directly home afterward, unless I say otherwise.

You will be prepared to provide a detailed account of your school day if I ask

.X_____________________

I signed and handed it to him. 

"You're legally mine now."

"Whateves."

(a/n) Uh-huh (e/a/n)