Part 2

It was the first session of my tutoring with Mr. Elliott. I was nervous as hell and didn't know why. Oh wait, he was my teacher. My really hot teacher who I kind of had a small fantasy about. That would make you nervous.

I wore a nice little burgundy dress; knee high length with black stockings and combat boots. My hair was in a loose bun with a light touch of makeup. I wanted to feel comfortable even though I knew I wouldn't. No matter what I wore.

I arrived fifteen minutes earlier than I planned too, so I walked down to the local coffee shop. The small building was packed and had a longer line than expected for this time of night, but I waited anyway. One by one the line went down. The conversations of people filling the air, along with the smell of coffee. I stood thinking of what I should order. Something old or something new. Either way, I wanted something warm.

"What are you thinking of getting?" A familiar voice rang out clear above the noisy chatter. I turned to face a very laid back version of my teacher. He couldn't have been more than a few years older than me. How the hell was he a college professor?

"Mr. Elliott, hi." I nervously spoke. He smiled brightly, releasing a small chuckle.

"Miss Monroe, please, call me Chase outside of class." he insisted. "Have you decided?"

"I, I," he had me all flustered, "I've actually never been here before, so I have no clue." I let out a little laugh.

"The Hershey almond latte is good," he noted, "they add little shavings of the almonds on top of the whipped cream. It's pretty tasty." He laughed nervously, like he just released a secret favorite of his.

"Interesting, I may just have to try that."

"Great! Two Hershey almond lattes please," he held up two fingers as he talked to the Barista.

There was an awkward silence between us as we stood and waited, but my eyes couldn't help but wonder up and down his body. He's jeans fit just right. Matched with a blue plaid button up; with the top two buttons undone, showing a bit of chest hair. My eyes continued to take him in, lingering a moment too long on his lips. His tongue licked over his bottom lip before biting it. A small, almost silent whimper left my mouth.

"You okay?" Chase asked, tilting his head.

"What?" I pulled myself back.

"Everything okay?" He held both our lattes in his hands.

"Fine. Everything's fine." Everything wasn't fine. I had the hots for my teacher and now I was going to be spending the next hour alone with him.

"Ready to get studying?" Chase handed me my drink. I blew in the little hole in the lid to cool it off before taking a drink.

"As ready as I'll ever be," is what I wanted to say but all I did was nod a yes. We walked side by side to the door. Chase went first and held it open for me. "Thank you." I smiled.

"My pleasure." He winked. 

---

I'm breaking this up a bit, but the next part will be longer, I promise.