Chapter 6 - a ANBU's secret revealed

BEWARE NARUHINA AHEAD ⚠
Time skip 3 months later

Naruto's POV
Its been 3 months since I met hinata and a month since I fell in love with her since today is our 3Monthaversary im going to ask her out today. It is kind of awkward because I don't know how she feels about me yet but oh well I will still need to stuff from to list to be fully done.
Anniversary to do List :
1. Get ramen ✔
2. Get steak ✔
3. Get flambé wine ✔
4. 2 bottles of red wine ✔
5. Get plates ✔
6. Get Instant soup packet ✔
7. Get a red tablecloth ✔
8. Get spoons ✔
9. Get knives ✔
10. Get forks ✔
11. Get red velvet cake ✔
12.  Get charm bracelet ✔
13. Clean house ✔

Back to story

Still Naruto's POV
Yay done I just told hinata about the dinner so no im just going on a leisurely walk around the village. I suddenly feel a hand on my mouth pull me into a alleyway after that I blacked out. Now all I hear is words like .... uto ... Happ .... Weird... and ..... Hokage. Now I just regained my conciousness with ANBU next to me he told that the hokage is calling me.

Inside hokage's office

Conversation :
Naruto - I heard you called me hokage-sama
Minato -  yes I called you here
Naruto  - you didn't have to drag me here from my peacful life to call me here.

Minato -  Naruto I have a right as your father to call you however you want

Naruto -  Excuse me
( note the sarcasm ) but im the only one in this room I don't see your son. If you call yourself my father then you have no right to because In my opinon a person Who abandoned their 5 year old son to some villagers who beat him to death and layed his unconscious body on the ground without anyone caring for him has no right to call himself a father.

Minato -  I know naruto me and your are really sorry about what we did to you but me your mom and mito love you so we want to you to come back to our family for the sake of love.

Naruto -  if you honestly think that a simple sorry can forgive what you guys did to me then ypur dead wrong and don't even talk about the sake of love because I have all the love I need.

Minato - one more thung naruto I heard you became the ANBU captain at 7 and graduated the academy early will u at least show mw your ANBU mask ?

Naruto -  fine as long as you don't waste any more of my time like this ( P.S. his ANBU pic is the cover ) .

*naruto shows his mask*

Minato -  no way you are the crimson bloody fox tge one thats said to be able to kill any enemy.

Naruto -   whatever old man I cant waste me time with you I have important dinner to go to.

With that I left.

Meanwhile hinata's POV
Naruto asked me out dinner at his house I figured out a liked him a month ago so now I'm excided I wore a outfit that looks like blossom's powerpuff outfit from PPGZ except instead of the transforming belt its a woven belt and whole dress is a jade red color i matched it with midnight purple heels with a red lipstick natural eyeshadow high ponytail a small bracelet and Naruto's gift which was a locker that is shaped like a fox head with a pocture of us together.