Chapter 1

I heard my phone start buzzing. I opened my eyes, slightly, just enough to see the time on my clock. 4:00 am. I have to wake up in less than 2 hours to go to work! Who could be calling me? I switch on my bedside lamp to the right of my bed and grabbed my phone from beside my lamp. I squinted at the brightness from my phone light. I didn't recognize the number, but it wasn't restricted, so I answered anyway.

"Hello?" I said, my voice still groggy sounding.

"Is this Amber Johnson?" The person on the other end said. Male. He sounded very perky. Who could be perky at this hour?

"Yes...?" I hesitated for a moment, then said, "may I ask who I'm speaking to?"

"Oh, yes, of course! It's Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!" He said. That sentence woke me up! I jolted up in bed so quickly that I whacked the back of my head on the headboard.

"Oh. Um.. Hi!" I said, hopefully sounding a little perkier.

He chuckled. "Hi! Did I wake you up?" He asked me.

"Well... You didn't but my ringtone did." I said.

He chuckled, again. "I see. What's your ringtone?" He asked me.

"Live While We're Young..." I mumbled.

This time he full blown laughed. "So, you're a directioner, I see."

"Maybe a tad bit." I said, as I was scanning my walls of 1D posters and photoshopped artwork, that I made, of me with them.

He giggled a cute little giggle, almost like a young child's laugh while playing peek a boo with their mommy. "So I'm sure you're curious as to why I'm calling." He finally said.

"A little bit." I mumble.

"We are having a concert to raise money for kids with special needs. That would also mean cancer, wheelchair bound, down syndrome, etcetera. The boys and I heard that the concert would be hosted right around the area that you work. We also heard that you are great at organizational techniques and we would love it if you could come and help us out with holding this concert! So, what do ya say?!" He said it so enthusiastically that I would hate to say no!

"When is the concert, and where? If I'm gonna plan it, I need to know how much time I have and where to set it all up!" I started smiling, even though I know he can't see me.

"So you'll do it?!" I've never heard someone so excited in my life!

"Of course! It's for a great cause! And helping the kids wouldn't be bad either." My smile grew larger. He chuckled again.

"Great! I'll text you all the details! This is your cell phone number, right?"

"Yep!"

"Great! I'll do that straightaway and I'll also give you the other boys' numbers! Along with Paul's, just incase you have questions or don't know who to call, security wise."

"Sounds great!"

"Sweet! I'll be in touch!" He hung up. I can't believe it! I'm going to have all 5 of the boys in One Direction's phone numbers! And I'm organizing a concert for them to help special needs kids! This is like a dream come true!