II

Levi pov

*On the phone with Erwin*

"Can you come...I'm bored"
" Don't you mean horny?"
"Just come already, I am so pissed off because of that hore."
" Ok, I'm leaving, but she won't be happy if she hears me, so it will take a while"
"Whatever..."

Me and Captain Eyebrows?
Well, just sexfrieds, but I like it how he can make my body go numb, so it's something.

I met him at work, he owns a big company, not as big as mine of course, but the way he slammed me onto the wall that day m
we met, and how I made out with him so rough, remains still in my memory. The day after he told me that he fell in love, and wanted to divorce with his wife. I said that I barely knew him, and turned him down. He still loves me though, pretty annoying.

The door bell rang. "It's open, just come upstairs I'm hungry" I yelled, and heard his steps in the hallway. He stepped in, the light was off.

I heard how he undressed, his clothes fell and hit the cold ground. I was just lying there, naked, waiting for his breath of excitement to calm down. " Levi..." "I'm here idiod...". I felt his perfume covering me as he was touching my body with cold hands. A girlish parfume...disgusting. I reached his member, it was hard. "You can put it in" I said, expressionless. " Levi...I love you" he whispered as he thrusted in me. I felt a warmth covering me, I began matching my thrusts with him. "Aah~ fu...fuck me...harder...harder Erwin"
He then began to breathe more and more heavily. I reached my hand and grabbed his head, pressing my lips on his. We made out until he got away and moaned "I...I'm...Ngghh~...." I felt it deep inside me. I then twitched in pleasure too. He got up, I don't know what happened next, my vision went black.

I felt pleasure of course,but not more that with a whore. Erwin was better though, I was sure he has no aids. Besides that, he was a good boy.

Next day I woke up my room smelled like snow. I got up and covered myself with a blanket. " It's snowing outside... I have to go out and do something abot it" I went down the stairs and saw that the dust was sparkling in the morning light. "For fuck's sake...I need a maid quickly".

I moved the curtains, darkness is better, too much light would sure kill me. I sat down on an armchair and enjoyed the coffee. I turned on the music. The bass of the song made my chair tremble. "Aaaah, silence"