Payback

Chapter 2: Payback.

2 Days Later

RICO.

"Mason, you tried to set me up with those cops buddy." He was on his knees looking up at me with tears in his eyes.

"They cornered me bro, they said they will close my club down." I laughed, "welp, it looks like its about to need a new owner in roughly thirty seconds. He started to cry out, "Please, dont do this. I have kids and a wife."

I pistol whipped him across the face and snapped, "Pussy shut the fuck up. You didnt think about them when you set me up. Besides you come all the way out here to cheat on your wife with that Mami bitch who floating dead in that bathtub."

James chimed in, "Mason, you look stupid. You are on your knees and naked. You have no diginity..well with a small dick like that, I see why." My phone rang and it was Jessica, the mother of my child. I sucked my teeth. I handed James the gun and walked out the room. I whispered, "Ma' , im busy. Wassup?"

"You fucked up my brother, Rico. Are you stupid. Oscar have been nothing, but good to you. Even took those 2 years in jail for you and this how you repay him. He will never steal from you and you know that." I hung up on her ass and turned my phone off. This isnt about O right now. I know she will be pissed. I walked back into the room and sight was shocking. Mason had James dick in his mouth and sucking it like it was no tomorrow. James still kept the gun pointed. What the fuck?? James a faggot, oh hell nah. James grunted, "No teeth, no teeth--yeaa just like that. You must have did this before."

I snapped, "James what the fuck??" He turned to me and laughed, "Boss, this nigga said he will do anything to live. I said,like what. Next thing  I know he grabbed at my dick. Shit, he gots to suck it. Even though he is still dead."

Mason stopped eating up James and said,"But I thought, Ill live if I did this." I stomped over and grabbed my gun. I put the silencer on and blew Mason brains over the floor. James slid his dick back into his pants. I snapped, "You like niggas, James."

He laughed,"Hell nah, they just suck some really good dick. I only fuck pussy, but men aint scared to swallow all these inches." I cant believe I just heard this,my head spinning. Its crazy, because I wasnt mad. I was interested, lowkey. What the fuck? I rubbed my temple and said, "Call the crew to come clean this up and make this place spotless. Then, Take these bodies to the graveyard tonight." I let my boys bury the bodies in a graveyard, so that no one is going to dig up a grave thats already been placed. I know its mean and disrespectable, but hey. I walked off and he asked, "Where you going?"

"To my babymoms. She trippin', ill be back tonight after I dick her down. Please, dont have no dicksucking ponks at my crib, please keep that shit on the low outside of my business. I cant have people knowing , im running around with a Bi nigga."

******

DEEJAY.

"Grandma, I dont want any more food. I have to go down to the hospital to start my training. See you later. When Keesha wake up, tell her I should be home around 2." I kissed her cheek and ran for the front door. As I opened it, Rico was pulling into his house. I walked slowly in my blue scrub over to my car. Hoping he dont speak to me.

Suddenly, he said, "Kid, I didnt know you was a doctor." I rolled my eyes and turned to him, "A seventeen year old doctor, ill be like famous. Im a volunteer this summer at the hospital. I want to be one though."

"Thats wassup. You got smarts." He complimented me....I think. I didnt reply, I just got into my car and pulled off. About thirty minutes into driving following siri, my phone dies. I was about 3 minutes away, however this rode had three different routes to take. I pulled over and went into my bag. I placed my phone on the car charger. I hate iPhones it take atleast ten minutes to come on. About 30 seconds later, I heard a horn blowing. I look to my right and seen an all white Bentley....great. Mr.RicoSauvee..