One Night Stand

O N E N I G H T S T A N D 

         Six years earlier....

              "It's my birthday! Happy birthday to me." Milan screamed in the front camera of her iPhone. She recorded a video of her on her special day then uploaded it to Instagram. Instantly she had likes and birthday wishes under the video. Today she was turning twenty and couldn't be happier. She slid her phone in her purse before picking up one of the champagne glasses sitting on the table. She was surrounded in a limousine with her best friend Meeca and two other close friends.

      The limousine pulled up to the nightclub. The girls excitedly got out and paid their dues to get inside. The music was blasting, Migos was playing, the club were dim, the lights were flashing everywhere and the entire club was packed. Milan went to her paid section on the second floor and on looked the first floor. It was popping tonight. She turned around and grabbed one of the black bottles that was sitting in ice. She popped open the cork and watched as the white foam exploded everywhere. Meeca and the girls covered their expensive virgin hair weaves.

         "Oh shit! My nigga Spooke up in this bitch!" Taryn yelled while pointing to the entrance. Milan looked where she was pointing and seen four dudes walking in. They looked like big time money makers. Their jewels was blinging, their pants was sagging and they all looked good.

              Milan chuckled. "Bring them up here."

              "I'll be right back." Taryn stood up and pulled down her tight short dress before going to the first floor to get her friend.

             Milan poured herself three shots and took them back to back. Taryn eventually came back with her friend Spooke and three other men. Milan looked each dude up and down. They were all alright except for the last one. He was fucking handsome. Standing at six foot-something, he had radiant light brown skin, dazzling hazel green eyes and his lips were pink and soft looking. He was the one.

            "Spooke, Malcolm, Jaydin and Tyreek, this's the birthday girl Milan. That's Meeca, Destiny and Joyce sitting next to her." Taryn introduced everyone to her friends.

           "Happy birthday lil lady." The hazel eyed dude smiled at Milan.

            Milan blushed. "Thank you."

           The dudes all gave Milan her birthday wishes before introducing themselves to the rest of the girls. Eventually, the two groups made their selves comfortable with each other and started the night full of laughter, drinks, and fun.

              Two hours later, Milan drunkly walked with the green eyed dude inside some hotel building. She held her heels in her hands while waiting for the dude to unlock the hotel room. Soon as he unlocked the door, Milan walked in and quickly forced herself on the guy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed all over him. He picked her up and laid her down on the bed and got down to business.

            Milan woke up the next morning completely naked. Her head was throbbing from her hangover and any minute she felt the urge of having to throw up. She looked behind her and seen the same dude she met last night at the club. She looked around the room and seen their clothes on the floor and a open condom wrapper. Milan sighed after realizing the dirty deed she did last night. She wanted to let loose and turn up but she didn't mean doing it this way.

          "Morning ma." The dude smiled, showing off his pretty eyes and white teeth.

           "We had sex last night?" Milan asked.

            He nodded. "Yeah, ya' shit was aight too."

            Milan sighed and placed her head in her hand. "I can't believe I did that last night."

             The dude answered his ringing phone and placed it to his ear. "A'right I'm on my way."

              Milan watched the dude get up and start to put his clothes on. She stood up and grabbed her clothes off the floor, not even caring she was butt ass naked. She started putting on her clothes when she heard the dude snickering behind her and turned around. "What?"

                "You gon' see me some other time?" He asked.

                  She shook her head. "No."

                   "I be all over the city ma so you'll run into me again. My names Tyreek by the way. Can I have yours?" He asked while covering his dick with his boxers.

                    Milan grabbed her bag and the rest of her stuff and walked to the front door. "I'm Milan, remember the name. Nice knowing you." She opened the door and left with no hopes of speaking or seeing this dude ever again.