"I need ya to carry the deer" He gave me a look like he wasn't goanna do it.

"Don't give me dat look Spirit, I need you to do this" I spoke to the horse

He stomped his hoof down like a child and walked over to the doe. I walked over to the doe and threw it over his back and tied it down so it wouldn't slip off.

"Alright lets go, Soul hold on" I went into a full sprint while Spirit ran alongside of me, I was fast but not as fast as my horse, I sent him ahead so Otis could get a head start on bleeding it out, I was still running in the forest I pushed myself and in seconds I was out of the forest and I could see the house. I slowed down when I started to get close to the house.

"Hey Ghost it's good to see you again, nice catch this is going to be a good few meals" said Otis

"Well thank ya, it's not as good as it could be" I said and looked at the deer.

It was true, the doe wasn't exactly big but it's what I could find. The problem was that we had 8 people here including me, we had cows but the males still weren't big enough to kill. Hunting has become a more than often activity.

"Look on the good side Ghost it's food and it will feed our family"

"Your family. Your family. Tis not my family" I said with a harsh tone, he looked at me with pity.

"Don't give me dat fucken look, I don't need your pity. Now are we goanna skin this deer and carve it or are ya'll wasting ma time?" I said roughly

"Yeah sure" he said quietly

We started skinning the thing and got all the meat that could be cooked and put half of it in the freezer and the other half in a big pot, it wasn't much meat in the end but it was enough.

when we finished we put the pot in the kitchen.

I walked into the living room and was hugged by Beth, she was now fifteen. When I first came here she was 10 and I was 16, she is now 16 and I'm 21, one year younger then Maggie. I had a soft spot for Beth since the day I saved her life in the woods, I felt like it was my duty to protect her.

She was 12 and had tried to find me and knew to go to the forest. She apparently called for me and kept walking into the woods, she had gotten herself lost, she must have fallen over and knocked her head on something, knocking herself out.

she woke up later when it was dark, she told me she was scared, she must have then fallen into water and somehow got out of it. I was walking in the forest trying to find dinner when I found her, she was lying there unconcise. I wrapped her in my top and jacket which was big enough to cover her small body, her body was so cold, I could just feel her pulse which was weak, her body was shutting down. I ran as fast as I could back to the house and took her to Hershel who then took her to the doctors. I didn't go because I couldn't handle being around crowds of people, I just didn't feel safe around anyone and can only handle few people at a time. I stayed at the house worried every second, I didn't get any sleep for one week after I was told that she was okay and that she was recovering going to live.