My other half (Daryl Dixon)(the walking dead)

Ghost's (profile) 

Nickname: Ghost 

Personality: Ghost doesn't like to be in crowds. she likes being in the forest up in the trees, she loves nature and Animals. she is hot headed when around people and is always rearing for a fight, her anger takes over her most of the time, she has learned to live off the land.

she is a strong person and people can clearly see that. she is good at carving things from wood. under the hard-tough girl, is a shy and un-trusting girl. she can be kind but hates to show it because she sees it as a weakness. she has a softness for her Animals.

Looks: she has long white blonde hair, tall and thin. she is fit to every level and is strong, pale skin that goes with her hair. a perfect full face, pink lips and piercing ice blue eyes.

Story before Zombies:

She lived in the country with her mum and dad. Her parents were abusive towards her and she would always run to the woods to get away from it.

Nobody in school liked her and called her names because she would always be on her own.

When she was fourteen her parents started using knifes to hurt her, they would always reopen the wounds they had made, they scarred her body.

They would always write useless and worthless with the knife and made sure that it scared her for life so she would be reminded that, that was what she was to them. The only good things in her life were her two pets, she had made friends with her next door neighbours horse.

She became friends with the horse when he was a foal, they grew up with each other and when Ghost was sixteen she could ride him, they loved and trusted each other.

The neighbours knew what her parents did to her but she begged them to never tell and they never did, she named the white stallion Spirit because he was just as white as one, and when he ran he looked like a spirit in the wind.

Her other friend was a white stoat she named soul. She found her one day when she was twelve while she was in the forest after another beating from her parents, she heard a crying from in the forest, she followed the crying to find a stoat pup in a cage on the side of a road, it had been ditched and left to fend for its self in a locked cage. she helped the pup until it could fend and hunt for itself, but when she tried to let it go it didn't want to leave, so she kept it.

One day when she came home from her school she was faced with two drunk parents, they hit her until she bled. she cried for them to stop but that only made it worse, when they were done she ran to her room and waited until her parents were asleep, she found a first aid kit and fixed herself up the best she could.

she packed her bag with what little clothes she had, which wasn't much. she stole her fathers two holsters and hunting knives. one holster went on her back, so the knife was in the middle of her back and in reach and the other went around her leg. she all so took her carving knifes that she learnt to use quite well.

she went to her horse and saddled him up and put her things in the saddle bags, she wrote a note to the neighbours and told them she was running away and to not tell anyone, in the note she wrote thank you for all their help. she found Soul and ran away.

It took her one year to find Hershel's farm. she had been very unlucky and had gotten sick. Her horse knew she was in bad shape and went on a mad search for help.

Ghost passed out and woke up three weeks later healthy and fine.

she told Hershel what happened and they agreed to let her live on the farm, but she always lived in the woods rather than in the house.

 She was always quiet and never interacted with them much. She didn't trust people, she gave them her nickname to call her by so they called her Ghost, they let Spirit stay in their stables and he would be allowed to come and go as he pleased just as his owner did.