Save Her

"No! I'm done Dwayne!" She yelled picking up her suite cases. "B-baby... Baby please." His voice cracked. "No. You've done this too many times. I'm not dealing with your bullshit anymore." Miracle moved her way towards the door. "You ain't going no fucking where." He gritted before pulling her back by her hair. "Stop!" She cried.

    Finally getting out of his grip she ran into a bathroom locking the door. She quickly pulled out her phone dialing her best friends number. "Hello?" His deep and raspy voice spoke. She felt bad she was calling so late but she needed him. "Chris... He's going to hurt me again please... Please come pick me up." Miracle cried. "O-okay ma stay where you are. You got the door locked?" He asked. "Yes." She said. She heard and engine start. "I'm on my way." He said before the line went dead.

   "Miracle open this fucking door!" She heard Dwayne shout. She stayed silent and hid in a corner. "Come on baby I'm sorry. I'll change." She stayed quiet. About ten minutes later there was a banging at the door. "YOU THINK I'M FUCKING WITH YOU MIRACLE?! IMMA OPEN THIS SHIT MYSELF!" He screamed. She cried harder as she heard him kicking the door. As she heard it crack she trembled. 

  One last hard kick and he had the door down. His eyes scanned the room until they landed on her. He rushed his was over to her and gripped her neck. "You one dumb bitch you know that? You think yellow boy gone save you now? Where is he to help you now?" He taunted. Seconds later he was yanked back. Christopher slammed him on the ground and got on top of him. "Ain't talking all that shit now huh?!" Chris yelled. He punched Dwayne a few times knocking him out.

   He stood breathing heavy. "Come on ma. We goin' back to mine." He spoke roughly. He grabbed her bags and they made their way to the car. After arriving at the house he picked her up and carried her inside. He made his way over to the guest room. "I wanna sleep with you." She spoke softly. He nodded and went to his room. He gently placed her on the bed. He removed her pants and shirt before removing his own.

    He got beside her and rested down.
"Chris?"
"Yeah Miracle?"
"Come closer." She spoke softly. He looked into her eyes and slowly moved closer. "Hold me." She spoke. He wrapped his arms around her and got comfortable. "I love you." Chris froze. He looked down a her. "I-I love you too." He said surprised. "Thank you for everything you've done." Before he could reply she kissed him.

   Closing his eyes he kissed her back. She slowly climbed on top of him. She grinded against him as their make out session began to get heated. He pulled away from the kiss and groaned grabbing her waist. She leaned down and began to kiss his jawline then his neck. He left out a soft groan as she kissed a certain spot. She moved down to his chest. She licked at his chest and licked across one of his nipples. He bit his lip and put his head back.

    "Thank. You. For. Everything." She said kissing one of his abs after every word. He couldn't take it anymore. "Please..." He begged. She smiled slightly. Pulling down his boxers she tossed them to the floor. She gripped his member and blew on the tip. "Shit..." He groaned as his member twitched. She licked the head before making out with it. Christopher let out a raspy groan before clenching his eyes shut.

   He felt her push him deep into her mouth. His tip hit the back of her throat over and over. He let out a loud moan gripping her head. She gagged getting sloppy but neither of them minded. He began to pulse so she removed him from her mouth. She quickly discarded her panties and lowered her dripping womanhood onto him. She moaned as he inched deeper. "You're so much bigger..." She moaned. Christopher attempted to chuckle but the pleasure was too much.

   She placed her hands on his chest and swirled her hips. "Mmm fuck." She moaned. His facial expressions sent her closer to climax. She bounced up and down fastly causing him to grunt. She tightened around him. "You gone cum?" He asked seductively. "Mhm!" She moaned. He grabbed her hips before thrusting up into her. "Oh! Chris!" She cried out. Soon her legs shook and she squirted everywhere. She rode out her orgasm before climbing off of him. She put him back in her mouth and instantly took him deep.

He groaned. "Baby girl... It's ... It's commin'" he moaned.
Soon he released his load and she swallowed it all.  She climbed up and sat on his lower stomach. He smiled wiping her mouth before pulling her down for a kiss. She lay on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep. "Night baby girl."
____________________________

;;))) back @ it . I take request.
Comment and vote!