Chapter 7

Hello! Well here is another wonderful Chappie and I really hope you enjoy it! I have really put some deep thought into this just to make it interesting you know and stuff. Recently I got 43 reads I believe and it really means a lot just keep reading and spread the word to people you know who might like it or love it! and if you love it add it to your library for notifications on when I update so you wont miss out on the action! Thanks![:

-Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7 

*Ben*

I couldnt stop thinking about the way Em walked out those doors. Determination on her face and everything. She made me realize that no matter how many times people call me a freak she'll always see me as a person not a freak. I had been lying there on my cot not sleeping but just thinking of a way to get her to like me. Maybe she already liked me and was just you know waiting for me to make a move. Or she had a crush on Hal and didnt even think of me the same way. Had she even seen Hal again? Probably I mean who can miss out on seeing Hal again. I looked out the window towards the stars and couldnt help but connect it towards Em again the way her gray eyes... SHUT UP BEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING! I scolded myself. I couldnt put my hopes up.

Tonight I was originally assigned for another shift for my patrol but they gave it to Em considering the fact that she was better at it then me. I kinda missed her. Ugh. I thought to myself. There was no use in lying there like an idiot if Im just going to be here thinking about her so I set the thoughts aside and tried to get some sleep.

*Em*

I was on the roof top of the school on my patrol looking out towards the streets and sky prepared for any attack when my mind slowly wandered off to Ben. I wonder what he was doing. I couldnt help but keep picturing his gorgeous green eyes that just made my sto... DONT THINK ABOUT IT EM HE PROBABLY DOESNT LIKE YOU! I kept telling myself. It was pretty obvious that all he wanted was to be just friends and Im going to keep it that was if thats what he wants. Even if it freaking kills me.

Tonight my partner for this Patrol was Hal. I was a little shocked at first considering the fact that my partner was going to be someone named Jimmy but no here I was sharing a patrol with no other than Hal Mason. Hal and I took turns circling around the roof top. He seemed pretty chill now. I could tell he wanted to talk at times but when he was about to say something I would clench my gun harder and he would continue patroling the streets. I had a way at shutting guys up and it was just me being stubborn and showing signs of not wanting to talk which I tend to do really well. At one point I heard a moan from one of the Mechs and I signaled Hal to my position on the roof. Soon we spotted a Mech walking slowly around the corner of the street ahead and start walking towards the school. I did what I was told to do if I saw one. I took out my radio which had been given to me earlier and sent a call out reporting the Mech coming towards our base. I got a response saying more soldiers were on their way.

When the rest of them showed up I felt a little bit relieved that Ben wasnt called up. He seemed a little worn out from his previous shift. Soon the mech started getting closer and closer to us and soldiers took their positions and loaded their guns with special amunition to destroy Mechs. When it was in reasonable distance shots rang out and soon the Mech went down. I looked over at Hal that had a smile on his face.

" You shouldnt smile Hal." I said bluntly." Yeah and why's that?" He asked looking at me with an annoyed expression." Something seems off. The aliens dont just send Mechs to investigate the come to determinate and that Mech didnt even shoot." I said like if I was some sort of genius in this type of stuff. His smile faded and he took out his radio. I didnt even bother listening I knew I was right. This was just only the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo what did ya think? More action ? Less action? More Romance? Comment and let me know what ya think and I'll do my best and add into the story the best I can[:

COMMENT?

VOTE

FOLLOW?