Just like me

Steve walked out of the hallway and into the kitchen, where a smiling Y/N Stark, sat at the table with her game ready. Steve had promised the 5 year old that he would play Candy Land, her favorite game with her. "What took you so long Uncle Steve?" Y/N said getting out of her chair and guiding Steve to the table. Steve ruffled her hair and said with a smile "It's nothing, Sweetie." But the truth was, there was so much going on he couldn't even think straight, his friend Bucky, is having a hard time trying to get his memory back and adjusting to his new life. He remembered a few minutes ago as he closed the door to Bucky's room he heard him say "Nobody understands, why am I so different?" Y/N snapped Steve out of his thoughts when she said "Daddy says yous a bad liar" she giggled after this. Steve chuckled and said "Okay okay you got me, You remember Bucky right?" Y/N nodded, how could she forget him! In her mind, Bucky is her hero, and everyone knew she a crush on him even though she is only five. "Well he has been very sad, he feels very...different" Steve said trying to put it as simple as he can. Y/N took a few minutes to process this and then, an idea sparked into her mind. "I know!" Y/N said excitedly hopping out of her seat. She climbed up onto the counter and grabbed something from the cupboard and running off to her room. Natasha walked out as Steve sat with Candy Land in front of him. "I bet I can beat you" she said with pure determination in her eyes "You're on" Steve said.
~~~Time Skip brought to you by Stark Industries~~~
Y/N wiped her hand across her forehead. She was finally done with her project she put it on and then put her kitten bathrobe on that Loki had given her and ran towards Bucky's room.
~~~
Y/N knocked on Bucky's door, and heard a muffled "Come in." Y/N opend the door and shut it softly behind her. She saw Bucky, on his bed and his face was red. Y/N climbed up onto the bed and poked Bucky's shoulder he looked at her and sat up "What are you doin here doll?" He said to Y/N she scooted on her knees near him and sat Indian style. "Uncle Steve said that you were sad, that you didn't feel like us" Bucky stared at Y/N for a few seconds Y/N said "So I did this so you can feel like someone" Y/N tugged her bathrobe off, her left arm was covered in tin foil and scotch tape, on top of her arm was a red star made out of colored paper taped on. Bucky stared at Y/N shocked, his lips started to turn into a smile and pulled Y/N into a bear hug, she gladly hugged back and said "Now I'm just like you." Bucky looked at her, still bearing a huge grin. "Just like me" he said.
~~~In the Lab~~~
Tony and Steve looked at the security camera's and watch this scene unfold Steve looked over and saw a crying Tony. "You okay, Stark?" Steve said Tony looked at him and said "I'm not crying, there is just something in my eye!"