"You want the answers or not?"

"Fine," I growled, rolling my eyes when a he flashed a smirk to a couple of girls who were batting their eyelashes at him. "Could you focus, please? I'd like to get this done as fast as possible."

Grinning, he turned back to me and poked my ear. "I'm all yours."

~~~

"Oh my God, I'm soaked!"

"I have that effect on girls."

"Alex!" I snapped, throwing my ballet slipper after him. "You know what I meant! Where the hell did that rain come from?!"

We were back in my house which was right up against Alex's. We had lived on the same street since we were ten, since his mother and him moved in next door to us. We usually spent most of our afternoons in my room since—and this was putting it nicely—Alex's room looked like a freaking mancave of takeout boxes, old laundry, and only God knew how many hoes had jumped around on his bed.

"As we know, rain is water that's been—"

"Oh, shut up and hand me that towel!" I nagged at him which made him laugh even more. He nonetheless threw me the towel that was hanging on my doorknob, then took off his drenched hoodie.

"So what are we doing today, Reynolds?" He asked me while I dried myself off, shivering from the cold. "I talked to Jagger and Miles, if you're up for it, there's this party later tonight—"

"I'm not doing parties with you and you know why!" I walked out of my room to my bathroom. "Not happening!"

"But Sooooph!" I heard Alex complain from my room. "It's never fun when you're not there! Come on, just tonight? I'll go to that lame-ass Hunger Games Premiere with you."

I paused in the bathroom, in the middle of removing my wet clothes. "Are you serious? Will you'll go watch Mocking Jay 2 with me?"

"Yes, now please say you'll come to the party tonight."

I frowned and weighed my options while I pulled on my training bra and oversized hoodie along with my thong. "Fine, on one last condition," I said as I stepped out of the bathroom, clicking off the light. "We go work out first. If I'm strapping on a dress tonight, I at least want to look good. Will you come with me to the studio?"

Alexander did a take of my body, a smirk growing on his already amused face. "To watch you stretch and dance ballet? I'm on. I'm not skipping leg day, if you know what I mean."

I rolled my eyes and turned to my dresser. "That's funny. I just need to find my tights, then we're good to go." I leaned down to my bottom drawer and searched through my socks, my pantyhose and my leg warmers to find them.

"Damn, Soph."

"What?"

I saw Alexander lying leaned back on my bed, his eyes trained on me. His eyes fell to my butt as a smirk grew on his lips. "That ass, though."

My eyes widened with horror as he tilted his head sideways, observing my close-to-naked butt. "ALEXANDER THEODORE STONE!"

He threw his head backwards with laughter as I pulled my sweater down over my ass to cover it from his horny stare. I could feel myself turn red, even though I couldn't really understand why. I mean, he had seen it many times before. He just never commented on it like that.

"You perv," I growled and grabbed my hairbrush, hurling it after him when he waggled his eyebrows at me.

To my irritation, Alex caught the hairbrush mid-air with an arrogant smirk. "You can't flaunt a perfectly shaped ass at me and not expect a reaction, Soph. Especially when it's hardly covered in a black lace thong."

I rolled my eyes. Since when did he care about that? "Whatever. Just keep it in your pants."

"I will," He chuckled. "But damn, Sophie, if we weren't friends, I would be hitting on that. And I don't just mean metaphorically."

I scoffed, turning back to go through my bottom drawer. I still needed to find those pantyhose. "Too bad for you that we're just friends then."

There was a moment of silence while I just rummaged through my drawer, until suddenly, I felt a warm hand squeeze my arse tightly.

I yelped in shock and stood up, grabbing my drawer for support as Alexander wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me back against him. "Alex! What the hell are you—"

"We could be more than just friends, Soph." I felt his lips right at my ear, his minty breath caressing my shoulder. His hand squeezed a little tighter, digging his fingers into my globe.

I swallowed, having to bite my lip not to accidentally gasp, or even worse, moan. I felt an unmistakable bulge pressing against my lower back, right above where his hand was gripping my ass. There was no denying that Alexander Freaking Stone knew how to tie a female into a knot of sexual frustration. That was his game. Actually no, sex was; he could sex you up good and leave you begging for more.

And the reason I knew this was because we were friends. I had seen him do it, I knew every play in his book and I knew he was playing me right now, too.

"What the fuck are you doing, Alex?" I asked him, cocking my head a little to the side to watch his dark teal eyes. "Are you putting the moves on me?"

A slow smirk spread across his stupidly attractive face. "Maybe. Is it working?"

I scoffed mildly and gave him a flat glare. "Not even a little." Liar. "Get your hand off my ass before I remove it for you."

Alexander chuckled a little, giving my ass one last squeeze, but then he let go. I was pretty sure I just creamed my panties. "Don't worry, Reynolds. I'm just teasing you."

I huffed indifferently as he walked back to the bed and laid down. "Whatever, Stone. But don't go thinking you can seduce me like your random bimbos. I'm not that easy."

"I know you aren't," I could hear his smirk even though I wasn't looking at him anymore. "You're something else."

I finally found my pantyhose and pulled them on, earning a few amused looks from Alex as I struggled with them. Once they were finally on, I could feel the tension in the room evaporate, even if it was just a little. I threw my hair up in a quick ponytail before then grabbing my duffle bag. "Alright, I'm good to go. You?"

I turned and found Alexander still staring a me, a hint of a smirk playing on his lips. His eyes then dropped to the massive tent in his pants.

"Oh, come on!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms. "Stop thinking about my ass! We have to go work out and I'm not walking downstairs with Alex Junior saluting me."

Alex chuckled and slowly licked his lips, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "You know the fastest way of taking care of it," He rose a kinky brow at me. "Do you wanna assist?"

I wrinkled my nose at him, but unfortunately felt a tiny pull in my lower abdomen. "Oh my God, stop. I'm not lending you a hand and you will not jerk off in my room, so think about your grandma's goddamn dentures."

Alexander grimaced a little, but his smirk somehow still remained. "Give me a minute then. I'll meet you downstairs."

Sighing, I hiked up in my bag. "Fine. See you in a bit, then."

• • •

What can I say? I'm an ass-man.