Day 3

Aphmau POV
I went to visit Garroth at the guard tower to day. It hurts my heart to see him in a coma like this but, I go see him anyway. Maybe he'll wake up when I'm there. Maybe I'll wake up and just find out this was all a dream. Well more like a nightmare. I walk up to him.

"Garroth. Please wake up. We need you, I need you. I need you..." I trail off hoping that he'll wake up but he remains still. I don't know how long I can take this. Dr. Stiles opens the door suddenly and walks in. He's followed by a nurse with blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a name tag that says Angie. She hands Dr. Stiles a clipboard and walks out. Dr. Stiles beacons me over to a white box on the wall. He pulls out an X-Ray and clips it to the box. Then he turns out the lights and turns on a light inside the box. "You see Lord Aphmau, this was Garroth's skull when he was hospitalized." I look at the X Ray and see a skull with multiple cracks along the back. "As you can see there is a circular indention on the Occipital Lobe. This indicates that he may of been hit by the hilt of a sword or some other blunt object. Though the Occipital Lobe is at the back of the brain, it controls vision in you and I. And in cases of severe trauma to the Occipital Lobe, well, a blow to this area of the brain can cause blindness." AS IF THINGS COULDN'T GET ANNNNNY WORSE! "But, Lord Aphmau I would like to stress that this is not certain. He may have very well had been spared from blindness some how. We will need to wait until he wakes up to be certain." Im fighting back tears at this point. "A-and, what if h-he n-never wakes up?" I stutter. "I'm sure he will." Dr. Stiles walks out of the room. I watch him talk to Nurse Angie before giving her a hug and walking off. Are they a thing? Wait stop getting off topic! Not important right now!

After that whole exchange I say there by his bed side for about 30 more minuets, crying into his chest. After that I somehow convince myself to leave. I take care of my lord duties and walk home. I make dinner for Levin and the now human Malachi, as well as for Zoey. I put the kids to bed and collapse onto my bed. Drifting off thinking of Garroth.