2

This chapter isn't long. I'll probably try to update soon. 

--

His POV

I walked my way to my room.

I felt like the world was on my shoulders.

I lay myself down on my bed. On our bed.

And I felt the beating of my heart. It hurts.

I haven't felt this before. Even on my past girlfriends that broke up with me.

I should be happy because she already left me! But why the fucking hell am I feeling this way?

"ARRGGHHH!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I sat down and raked my fingers onto my hair.

"Fucking tears! Fucking heart! STOP!" I shouted to myself as I wiped my tears that flowed on my cheeks.

But even though I wiped those tears, new one fall from my eyes.

I cried. Elite Zachary cried because of a girl. A girl who happens to be his wife. Or should we saw WAS his wife.

"Tamara..." I called out her name.

"Please Come back."

--

I opened my eyes the next day. I didn't noticed I fell asleep crying last night. I sat down and went straight to the comfort room and after which, I went to the kitchen.

I expected to see Tamara cooking my favorite breakfast. But then I realized she already left.

I felt a pang of pain in my heart. God, it hurts.

I went to the fridge and I saw her cute post-it notes with quotes about love. I looked at it sadly. This would be the last one. I usually throw this but now. I don't know what's gotten in to me that I just want to keep this.