Oikawa Tooru: Feed me

Fluff.Fluff.Fluff XD

Requested by: AvidFangirl2016

"(Y/n)~" Tooru said as he hugged you in the back while he just woke up with a bed hair. And you are cooking breakfast.

"Yes Tooru?" As the food ready to serve you put the food in the plate while you went towards the table but as you go to the table Tooru sticks you in the back while putting his arms around your waist.

"Did you cook something good? I'm so hungry.." No he sat down on the chair while looking at you.

"Of course! So you mean all my cooks taste bad?" Tooru turned his face side by side

"That's not what I meant all your cooks taste good they are the best and the best" Tooru said and smiled you also grinned to what he have compliment you. As you say down on the chair and serve the food.

As you put the food on his plate and yours he didn't start eating.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"I want.. I want you to feed me.." He pleaded with a puppy eyes that you can't resist to say no.

"Okay.. okay I will feed you" You suddenly giggle you thought he kinda look like a kid when he acts.

"Hey.. w-what's with that l-laugh" Tooru blushed.

"*giggle* Nothing your just cute" You point a spoon to him " Here you go cute Tooru"

He thrust his mouth on the spoon and ate the food. " hmmp! Your the most cutest one!"