Tobio Kageyama II

Oh! 2nd part of Kageyama story XD. This is for my friend who is so fan of Kageyama.. ♡ and also! For the Kageyama's waifu
~

"Nice serve (Y/N)" as u served the ball u can see Kageyama and his team cheering for you. You smiled at Kageyama and do a peace sign. And he did the same.

You are competing for the national competition. And they're are two more teams for your team to beat so that u will be a champion.

As the whistle blows the fight ended and Your team won! Your team do a group hug teammates. After that you went to the place where Kageyama is.

"You did well" Kageyama hugged you as you hugged back after a second ur apart Kageyama pats you in the head.

"How about you how's your fight in Aobajosai? " You asked with a smile, since Kageyama is fighting with the aobajosei high awhile ago but they ended early.

"We lost.. " Your smile disappear as u hear the news. You can see his members too are in a pain face.

"I see.. Kageyama they're will be next time don't worry! " You tried to cheer him up, He only smiled.

"It's okay (Y/n) everything is fine I am good!.. so let's go home together?" You nodded you have no choice but to agree.

"But wait I'll get my bag first wait me outside!" Kageyama nodded. You went to get ur bag and it didn't took awhile for u too go outside and see Kageyama waiting for you in there.

"So let's go" You smiled while looking at him. And u start walking together.
When you were walking together both of you hands suddenly touch. And you blushed. As Kageyama's hands started to move and held your hand as you grasp it. Your heart beats faster that it looks like u can't breath.

You turned your face and looked at Kageyama. But you can see his face started to change and it's the face you don't want to see. So you think of something but u suddenly grin and already know what to do make his expression change.

"Kageyama" He looked at you with a question face

"Hmm? " He said as you both stopped walking and look into each other's eyes. While the light of the sunrise beams in you both.

"I have something to.. to.. tell you.. " Your trying your best to act sad like you are hiding something from him you are scared to tell. But that's an act you didn't hide something from him.

"What Is it? " Just go with the flow (Y/N) I hope he'll believe my act. You said in your thoughts

"Um.. I hope you wont get hurt to what will I say.. "

"Just tell me I won't" You can see Kageyama looking at you worried Okay good!

"Really u won't? "

"Yep I won't"

"Reaaaallly?? "

"Yes, (Y/n) Just tell me already I won't" He moves closer to u and he put both of his hands in your shoulders. And leans closer to your face

Not good I was just gonna tease him but It looks like I'm going to melt. You said in your thoughts.

"Will you.." You said looking him into his eyes.

"Will I? "

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?!! " You shouted as loud as can and when you looked at his face You can't force but to laugh at his priceless face.

"Hahaha! Sorry.. I was just just teasing you!! Since I hate it when u make that expression awhile ago " He didn't said a word but speechless so you were just looking at his speechless face with widened eyes.

"Kageyama hello? " You wave your hand in front of his eyes but no answer "okay so I think I went too far maybe I need to.. escape!! " You started to run but someone grab your hand and pull you as you landed to Kageyama's chest and his giving u an embrace

"Yes I will" your eyes widened of his answer you didn't expect that since you were just teasing

"Umm.. Kageyama it was just a--"

"Even do its a joke or not yes is still my answer!!.. but you should not be the one saying it, it should be me "

"I'm sorry I was just teasing you" You pouted. Since you are so adorable Kageyama can't resist you

"Okay your forgiven and We will marry in future! It's a promise" You blush to what he have said. and smiled.

Kageyama's face suddenly getting closer to you and so are yours until..

"KAGEYAMA!! " Kageyama and you broke apart and looked who was disturbing that scene. You feel kinda disappointed.

"Hinata!! " Kageyama went closer to Hinata and drag him.

"Oi! Kageyama we were looking for u we thought u disappear.. And hey don't drag me with my shirt.. OI!! " You suddenly chuckle to what u have seen and after that looked at the sunrise. But when Hinata calls you, you turn your face and looked at him

"And (Y/n) I see what u both doing fufu" Hinata said while him dragging Kageyama..

Now your blushing so hard to what his friend said.

(A/n): Haha Hinata is so cute!! How he suddenly interrupt.. but hope u enjoy reading it :D ja-ne ^^-

-chibistal